Little New

Yunno took in a small breath. It felt like it burned through them. They didn't feel particularly in a mind set, maybe just flosting around between the two. They carefully opened their eyes and looked around. Their head poubded while their brain began to wake up and process. By the time it had the pain their body is in quickly hit them. They whimpeted softly to themselves, not seeing none around either. Yunno had always hated hospital's. They're scary, and the heart monitor scared them with the loud beeping sounds that matched their heart rate. They carefully moved their arms, sharp pain shooting through them soon after. They desperately were trying not to scream, or cry, or worse (to them anyways) slip into little space in such a public area.

" Hey, glad you're awake finally, " a males voice spoke out.

They cuddle the blanket close. It didn't really look like a normal hospital honestly. Though, the pain and fear made it feel like it. Their eyes scanned around before finding Bruce Banner beside them. Yunno blinked slowly. This had to be a dream, a really good one but still. Or maybe they're dead? They whimper softly to him from the pain. He seemed to lower his head in worry at it. Everything felt real, but at the same time it didn't. Yunno felt fuzzy, slipping into little space from the pain and fear of the hospital. They buried their face into the oddly warm blanket they had over them. They tried their hardest not to chew on it or chew on their fingers. They're little, but doesn't mean they had to know they were.

" I'll get someone to help me out here, stay here I won't be long, " Banner explained before leaving the room.

Yunno listened to the door slide shut quietly. After they spent a few minutes trying to sit up. It hurt, but they wanted their paci... The whined softly to themselves once they finally managed to sit up. They brushed their hair from their face, or tried to, it didn't really work out. Their eyes looked around, small whimpers leaving them as they panic more. They really wanted their paci... and to go home and curl up. They didn't care if they'd get in trouble and screamed at, they just wanted to be somewhete familiar and safer. They unconsciously chewed on their fingers and attempted to get off the bed. Maybe their paci is somewhere they can't see from the bed? Yunno felt their breath hitch as their socked feet slid against the flooring. The pain in their body made it feel almost impossible to stand at all. The feat of hitting the ground and causing more pain shot through them as they began to fall.