Little Idea

" Why don't you take them shopping? " Natasha suggested once she managed to get they two to stop yelling at each other

Yunno lifted their head and gave her a confused look. They didn't really like shopping. It forced them to try gendered clothing and struggle with finding clothes that even fit them to begin with. They pouted a little. They watched Steve take the plate away. He had figured they were done eating anyways. Tony rubbed his jaw as he thought about the question.

" I don't think I have time today. Why don't you take them Natasha? Steve too. Maybe you guys can drag Bucky with to finally get something NICE to wear, " Tony huffed.

" No way, I'm not going without out, " Natasha countered.

" Besides it'll be fun, " she chuckled and smiled and Yunno.

They awkwardly played with their hoodie sleeves, but managed to give a shy smile back to her. They really like her. She's a little scary, but she's nice in a way. They didn't really know how to explain it. Tony huffed and pulled his credit card out. It's a really pretty card. Yunnos never seen one so expensive looking. Then again Tony had a lot of money.

" Here go wild, " Tony told them.

" No, I'm not taking them unless you come, " Natasha countered.

Tony groaned and rolled his eyes. Steve was just doing the dishes and minding his own business at this point. Loki seemed to appear out of nowhere too. It scared Yunno a little, but they were curiously about the snake they hard wrapped around their arm. They slid off the stool and away from the conversation, mostly Tony and Steve complaining about having to go with so they weren't really missing anything. They waddled themselves carefully to Loki then keeper over the book they were reading. At least they tried to peek over the book they were reading. Lokis really tall, taller than they had thought they would be.

" Can I help you midguardian? " Loki asked with an irritated tone.

They poked their fingers together awkwardly. They were trying to figure out what to say. They respected the god a lot, more than their brother Thor. Yunno still loves Thor, they just preferrer Loki.

" Umms... what yours pronouns today's? " Yunno asked curiously.

Loki blinked at the smaller. It's definitely strange for Yunno to be smaller, they're taller than a lot of the Avengers at the tower. It's definitely something they never expected either.

" They/He, " Loki finally responded.

" How did you-? "

" Books, and stuffs, " Yunno responded before Loki even had the chance to finish his sentence.

" Gonna gos shopping, wannas comes?, " Yunno asked as they focused their eyes onto Loki.

They found their eyes really pretty, a really pretty green at the moment. They knew they could change their species. They've always thought they were cool cause of it. They watched as the question seemed to sink into the god and go through their mind before they finally responded.

" You want me to come? " they questioned.

" uh huh! " Yunno smiled brightly and giggled a little.

The giggle melted the gods heart a bit. They looked away and seemed to pull on a more irritated expression. Yunno had a feeling that wasn't the case however.

" Sure, whatever. I don't really have anything better to do and I've read all the books here already, " Loki shrugged off.

Yunno smiled so hard it made their cheeks hurt. They refrained themselves from hugging them, mostly because they didn't want to push their boundaries. They simply stimed happily through their hands, flapping them pretty much. Loki gave a confused expression but figured it would be better to ask on a different date. Yunno only used their hands, as much as they wanted to dance around and shake all the happy energy out. They didn't want everyone to look at them. It always made them embarrassed when they stimmed like that.