Little Afternoon

They woke up mostly startled. They didn’t mean to fall asleep, thus causing them to be startled when they had. Yunno pouted to themselves. The room is overly quiet. They didn’t think the scary heart monitor was on anymore. They softly whined and rolled over to their opposite side. They didn’t want to get up, but a part of them knew they couldn’t just lay here and sleep. Yunno couldn’t really remember where they were again. It scared them. Did they get in trouble and get too hurt? They weren’t really sure honestly. They curled up under the large and warm blanket. After a few minutes they sat up. They rub their eyes as they wait for the bothersome headrush to pass. They wondered what time it was… They messed with the small charm that hung off their paci. Their mind wandered while they tried their best to remember where they were at. 

Finally, now awake, mostly due to the pain when they attempted to move their legs over the edge of the bed, they finally remembered. It still felt like a dream to be in a world they found so much comfort in. They giggled to themself and kicked their legs back and forth. Yunno has never been one to speak in little space, even when in an older headspace. They’re just quiet to begin with. They carefully slipped off the bed. Their legs wobbled a bit before they fell to the floor. They wince from the pain of falling, honestly trying not to cry from it. It wasn’t like their daddy was there to help them and cuddle them anyways, so they had to be strong for him. Not that he ever really cared. He only ever got mad when they would cry or pretty much exist near him. They shook their head a bit and carefully attempted to stand again. 

It took four tries before they finally were able to waddle themselves over to the door of the odd hospital-like room. Was it even a hospital? They didn’t really know if this world would be just like the world they knew. So far everything seemed to be, but they couldn’t really be too sure. Yunno bit down on their paci as they stared at the odd door. They couldn’t remember how to open it. They quietly whine to themselves. They wished daddy was there to take care of them and help them. They looked to the floor as tears fell from their eyes. Now they really couldn’t help but cry. They promised themselves to be good and strong for their daddy, but they just couldn’t bring themselves to. They missed home, even if it was scary.