Big Room

Tony leads the way to the room. They stood on an elevator, which made Yunno feel a little sick if they had to be honest. They weren't used to elevators or having to walk around so much. The most they did was crawl from the closet to the bathroom once in a while, sometimes to the living room if they were allowed. All this walking around is making them feel more tired than usual. They thought it was just an excuse, but by the time they finally reached the door of the room, they were very tired. 

" Sorry about Steve," Tony apologized with a heavy sigh. 

" No clue what's been up with him. Anyways, if you're up for it tomorrow, can we talk? I have some things to discuss with you," he told them. 

" Why can't you say it now?" they huffed at him. 

" You look, tired kid, you really should try to get some rest," he argued. 

" Just tell me now Tony," they snapped at the older male. 

" Okay, fine, you really want to know now? I know about your regression. I know a lot about regression, actually. Believe it or not, I don't care. I just wanted to tell you I suppose. I'm not offering anything I don't have time to play around with some kid, but if anyone gives you trouble about it or anything come to me, " he rambled on for a moment before finally shutting up. 

Yunno opened their mouth to speak, only to close it. They're honestly shocked. They weren't expecting someone here to actually know about this sort of thing. They sighed softly and looked to their feet. It was the only way they for sure knew how to reach. They found his offer really sweet, truly, but weren't sure if he'd actually be good for it. Maybe they should get him to prove it before doing anything,  or trusting him with anything Just yet. 

" Okay, I'll leave you to rest. If you need anything just use Jarvis. He's-" 

" An overly sarcastic and smart AI, yeah I know," Yunno cut Tony off. 

He blinked in confusion before seeming to remember what had been mentioned at the table. He didn't say anything further. Instead, he left without saying anything else. Yunno stood there for a few more minutes. Finally, they opened the door to the bedroom. Their eyes widened at the size of it. It's huge! It's like the size of 30 of their closet. They felt spoiled and knew they'd have to pay for this stuff later, but for now, they wouldn't let anything ruin this moment. They walked over to the bed, gently running their hands against the fluffy comforter. Yunno shifted in their spot before jumping up and face planting right into the big bed. They smiled to themselves. 

They still didn't have any clothes to wear, but they'd make do with what they had. They threw off their jeans, turned off the lights, then hopped right back into the bed. They curled up under the covers, smiling softly to themselves. It felt so warm. They loved it.