Little Pain

Banner opened the door of the room he had left Yunno in. The first thing he sees is the little on the ground crying from pain. They had fallen pretty hard onto the ground, and being in little space made then vry. Banner didn't really know what to do, but made his way over to them and tried his hardest to calm them down.

" Hey, what happened kiddo? " Tiny asked before Banner even could.

Banner sighed at the male in response. He held his hands out to Yunno to help them up, but the sobbing little just did it back. They made grabby hands at him too. He didn't really understand what was happening, but he felt like he did know deep down. He hummed in curiosity at Yunno.

" F-Fell- paci-" the panicked little choked out through their panicked and pained cries.

It finally clicked for Banner. He understood what age regression is. Unlike Tony, he knew it for psychologically purposes. He saw it grow more "popular" for therapist to suggest it to people, so he learned more about it. He gave the little a soft smile before carefully picking them up. He hoped he wouldn't hurt Yunno. That's the last thing he wanted to do. They're already in so much pain as it was. Yunno was so upset they didn't even realize the fact that Tony, Loki, Steve, and Clint were there too.

" Paci- oh right, I had it cleaned, along with your clothes and that blanket that was a pain to pull from you. I didn't want glass to be in it by accident, " Tony explained to the little, who gave a confused expression.

Banner gently sat the little back onto the bed. He began to check their wounds. After, he went over to one of the desks and pulled the familiar Paci from it's spot. Yunnos eyes lit up at it. They seemed to calm down rather quickly. They made grabby hands to it.

" What's wrong with them? " Steve bluntly asked, onto for Tony to elbow him in the side.

" Keep asking shi- stuff- like that and you can leave, " Tony huffed at the male

Banner gave Yunno the paci, who happily popped it into their mouth. It helped them calm down so quickly. They played with the blanket in their lap quietly and kicked their legs back and forth.

" I'm- I don't understand what's happening-" Steve just spoke in pure confusion.

Clint turned and just left after getting a call from Natasha that she needed help with an assignment. Most payed no mind to the God who remained in the room, hiding behind a book as always. He was curious, otherwise he would not have been in the room.

" What's your name, and Age kid? How'd you even fall from that height? How'd you get here and what's with that portal? where'd those burises come from- because that window can't do all that damage that you had, " Tony threw question after question at poor Yunno.

They stared at him with an overwhelmed expression. Banner was tending to yunnos wounds so he pretty much was in his own little world.

" Tony, maybe you should give them a chance to respond? "

" Maybe you should be quiet? " Tony snapped with a huff at Steve.

Steve huffed back dramatically whole Loki watched the two childish men in amusement. Yunno pointed at the three in confusion, finally realizing they're the avengers. How can this be? They didn't think they were real. They smiled and giggled, trying not to move too much for Banner. They wanted to be a good baby for Banner cause he's super duper nice!

" umm- I Yunno Rowan- and um, " Yunno pauses because they had forgotten how one they were. Which age was the smart man asking for? The little didn't know. They whined a little.

" Big age, but both is okay, " Tony spoke in more of a softer tone that calmed Yunno down.

" Tf-" Steve chimed in, only for Tony to kicked him out from the room. Not literally, but practically did from how Steve threw a fit over it.