Little Morning

" It's fine to awaken " Jarvis attempted for the tenth time that hour.

Yunno didn't want to wake, especially so early. They're a lot more tired than they originally thought they were. They just wanted to curl up and sleep all day. The covered of the bed are tangled with their body. They slowly blinked themselves awake. Their pacifier disgarded somewhere during the middle of the night. They slowly sat up, rubbed their eyes in complaint, then looked around for their Paci. The little happily popped it into their mouth once they had found it. They simply laid back down and cuddled into a pillow. They wished they had a stuffie, really badly. They could really use a cuddly friend right now. Maybe it would help them.

" Please manage to ready yourself. You're expecting company, " Jarvis told them.

They whined in complaint. Yunno didn't want to see anyone. They just wanted to sleep. Maybe they'd return home faster that way. They found it so odd that all these years they spent dreaming about being in this world, yet here they are, in this world but now dreaming to go home. Home isn't even all that great, no, it's awful.

" Thank you, for bedtime help, " they mumble out quietly.

Yunno was never big on speaking when in little space, mostly out of fear that they're faking it or something. They didn't really know how to explain it.

" You're welcome. "

They finally pull themselves from the bed and find where at they put their pants. They slipped them on after then simply left the room. They explored the tower, sorta. They tried to remember what floor that common room was. They just kept pushing buttons until they got there as a result. Tony has since really weird floors in this place. Yunno would've never imagined. The elevator dinged and finally there they were in the odd common area.

They carefully step off of the elevator. They moved to watch it close and leave. They thought it was so cool, though it makes them feel sick. Yunno blinked for a moment before looking over and seeing Steve cooking whole Natasha bothered him. They weren't really all that's surprised. They awkwardly walked over to the two, mostly following the smell of the breakfast. Once the two noticed then, Natasha seemed to give a motherly glow, while Steve held.. disgust is really the only way they could describe it. They looked at the floor.

" Good morning Yunno, you're just in time for Steve's amazing breakfast! " Natasha greeted them.

" There isn't enough for them though, " Steve deadpanned. It felt like a lie.

" Then make more. You need to start being nicer to Yunno, they're just so adorable I don't even understand why you're so bothered by them, " Natasha huffed as she carefully rubbed their back.

Yunno lifted their head and looked over to her. They couldn't help but give a small smile. As scared of this place as they were, they really loved physical affection. It made then feel like they were good! They hoped they were being good, their daddy will already be angry enough that they're gone.

" Fine, " Steve said in a rather harsh tone.

They giggled in response, happy over it. Sure, they're nervous since they didn't normally like to even eat breakfast, but they didn't mind. Steve is being nice, sorta. They didn't really know.

" It's easy to get you to smile, hug? " Natasha asked them

Yunno blushed a bit and looked to the floor again. They played with the hem of their hoodie.