Little Halloween pt. 2

🎃 Halloween Special 👻
Part Two

With a flash of light the little had a unicorn themed costume. More like a really warm and comfy  onesie but they wouldn't complain. it's so comfy and warm. Yunno loves it! Loki smiled at the little as she watched them jump around happily and spin in the unicorn outfit. Natasha was more worried they'd fall.

" So cute! " Clint complimented as he finally joined the small group on the couches.

However he flopped on one of the other ones, still seeming to struggle with calming his breathing from getting hit with a book. Nat had zero regrets. They didn't think anyone could get her to feel regret for what she had done. Yunno sat on the floor by Lokis legs and leaned against the one besided them. They felt dizzy after spinning around so much. They couldn't help it, they wanted to release the energy so badly.

" What's next? " they asked excitedly.

Honestly, it looked like they could explode if they got any more excited by the holiday. Nat sat down on the couch, relaxing now that the little wasn't spinning all over the living room. She ran her hand through her really pretty hair as she thought about what was next. It was almost six pm, a fairly good time to start trick or treating.

" Well, why don't we go start? It's a good time tight ship now, " she spoke happily.

" But we don't have costumes, " Clint whined.

" Why don't you wear your uniforms? Hundreds of mid guardians will be dressed as you and, ugh, my brother Thor, " Loki suggested.

Clint only seemed go pout more at Loki. Clearly, she wasn't going to be nice and make costumes for them either. Then again, all the Avengers have seem to have grown a soft spot for the little, who now was chewing on their sleeve and rocking back and forth happily. Obviously Yunno had no clue what any of them were talking about.

" Yeah, that'll work, " Nat agreed verbally as she got up to go put her uniform on.

" What!? Nat come on! " Clint whined, but followed the women regardless.

" We shall meet you outside in a few minutes? " Loki offered, only getting a wave from Clint in response.

How bothersome they could be sometimes. She looked down the little who was just in heaven from their costume. It was so cute and largely warmed she heart. She scooped up the little into her arms, thankfully it wasn't too difficult since she is a goddess. Still, it felt rather strange to carry someone almost as tall as her.

" Ready small child? "

" Yea! " Yunno cheered out and giggled excitedly.

" That's great. "