Little Party Crasher

The doors slammed open and grabbed the atten for everyone in the room. All talking at stopped to see what was happening. A large man stood in the door way. How eyes filled with insanity and a smirk spread across his face. Laughter left his lips as he tossed the barely conscious banner into the room.

" Banner! " Yunno shouted.

The man spotted them. A look of relief washed over him. Finally, Yunno recognized who the human being was. A sobbed tore through their throat and then broke down crying. They slipped right into little space.

" Baby, little one, I've missed you so much! I've been looking all over for you! " the man yelled, tears in his eyes and so relieved over it.

" Don't touch them! " Natasha shouted at their side.

Loki came over and pulled Yunno close to his chest. The little clung to him while Thor stood protectively in front of them both. It was swey, but Yunno was too scared and upset to really think much on it.

" That's MINE! " the man shouted.

" I don't want to go back! " they cried into Loki, pulling the god closer as they trembled in fear.

The gods grew even more pissed off at the man. The Avengers already figured out who he is, he is Yunno's past caregiver. It's obvious that he did something to them, given they didn't even want to go near him. However, none of them understood how he even got there in their universe. Maybe it was the same way as Yunno, who knows really.

" HOW DARE YOU! " he shouted,

" I FED YOU CARED FOR YOU, AND PUT UP WITH THIS DISGUSTING STUFF! "

Yunno sobbed and tried to inch closer to Loki, but there wasn't anymore space to do so. The man, named Juan, lundged towards the two gods, but Natasha stopped him. The two fought, but they didn't pay enough attention. They are being picked up by Loki and the two gods tried to take them away. However, they slipped out of Loki's grasp and ran towards Juan, much to the Avengers shock. They hit and kicked Juan, but the other had little remorse or amusement. He grabbed them and slammed them onto the ground head first. He grabbed their hair and glared at them, watching as they sobbed an squirmed and tried to escape.

" You can't come running back now! " he snarled.

He repeatedly slammed their head into the ground until their vision grew fuzzy. He dug a knife into their side, but wasn't able to do more before Juan was picked up by Loki and thrown. Now, they were fighting. Yunno fell limp into the ground. Their body throbbing in pain and bleeding. The pain became too much, and they passed out there on the floor.