Big Dinner

Yunno stepped into the dining room-like the place after Bucky. They stood in the doorway for some time, honestly memorized by the room. It was like the size of their daddy's whole apartment. It scared them a little but also excited them. They wondered how big the closets were. They walk in a bit before seeing the whole team, give or take a few, sitting at the table. They recognized each and every single one of them. Loki was there too, fighting with his brother of course while talking to Nat about a time he had stabbed Thor when they were kids. It made them giggle seeing the events. Tony, Clint, and Bucky seemed to all be fighting over a specific plate for some reason while Steve yelled at them. Sam just seemed to sit back and watch everything, not that they minded much. Wanda mostly seemed to stick with talking to her brother and vision. Actually, they had to do a double-take when they saw Wanda's brother. Maybe this timeline isn't identical to the one that they know? 

" You gonna sit down Kid? " Tony asked, snapping them out of their thoughts. 

Tony snatched the plate back and said something about him paying the bills so he got to the rights to it. They didn't really know, nor were they paying that well of attention. 

" Yeah, sorry," they mumbled out. 

Time felt like it was going so slow, for them at least. Yunno looked around for a moment before finding an empty spot. They plopped down into the chair and looked around awkwardly. Nat smacked Clint and Bucky on the head as the two hoarded their food. It seemed to be normal for them. 

" Idiots, at least let everyone get food first," she huffed at the two. 

Bucky pouted and Clint smacked her back. It resulted in the two getting into a playful argument, well they think it is playful. They're not that sure. They give a confused expression before looking at the food. It looked amazing! Steve sat next to them, then another empty chair on their other side. Across from them was Nat, so there wasn't really a way to avoid the mess that fighting was. They hesitantly put some food onto their plate. It wasn't much, but it didn't matter much. They just didn't want to look rude. 

" You look better. Are you in any pain? Oh, and do you feel any better to answer questions?" Tony asked, the table falling practically silent besides Sam and Bucky playing footsie under the table. 

How did Yunno know that they were? Everyone can tell, they're literally aggressively kicking each other and their chair legs. They're pretty sure that they're trying to see who could hurt and/or knock the other over first. 

" Yeah, I suppose," they mumble out. 

" Okay, how about the basics?" Nat cut in, in almost a professional tone. It surprised them, especially because she had such a soft expression... yet aggressive? They weren't really sure how to process what in the world kind of emotions she was trying to give off. 

" Umm. My name is Yunno I'm 28? I don't remember.. uh- " they awkwardly pause and look at their food. 

" I don't know how I got here. I was sleeping in my closet one moment then the next I'm flung through this dumb portal thing! And now I woke up in a world where people who are supposed to be fictional where I'm from are suddenly real!" they vented out, slowly starting to freak out.

" Wait closet?" Steve asked in confusion. 

" I mean, they are comfy, " Cling commented. 

" Of course you've slept in a closet," Nat huffed at Clint as she rolled her eyes. 

" Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" he huffed dramatically at her. 

" That you're gay," Bucky joked, but only got sucker-punched in the shoulder by Nat instead. Cling soon did the same. Yunno wasn't really paying much attention to the side conversations to be truthful.  

" Though I don't even think the timelines match up or something because nothing is all the same and I'm just confused and want to go home, but also don't want to because home is scary and my boyfriend will kick my butt for being gone for so long already-" they rambled before cutting themselves off and being quiet again. 

The table finally fell quiet. Everyone either gave each other quiet glances or just processed on their own. Loki looked uninterested, as always. Yunno quietly poked at their food with their fork. They weren't hungry anymore, then again they rarely were. They hated eating and everything remotely about food. They wondered who made dinner though. It looked really good. 

" That's.. a lot to take in," Tony breathed out.