Little Sleep

Yunno took a deep breath.

" I, 25 big, but umm.. 3 now! " they spoke proudly over their age.

" That's a really big age! Can you answer the rest for Tony? " Banner asked as he shifted in his spot to get a better view of one of the wounds.

" umm... dunno- portal- or how, not real-" they tried to explain, but quickly got overwhelmed by answering the questions they did not know or know how to explain.

So, out of panic, they cried. they covered their face with the blanket they woke up with and cried, this time a lot more quietly than before.

" Maybe we all should give this poor mortal some space, " Loki finally spoke up, causing yunno to sniffle.

They peeked at the god. he looked so tall and cool! And pretty too. They wanted to play with his long hair, maybe put flowers in it! They calmed down a little at the thought, reducing to nothing but a few sniffles. Tony sighed in response, knowing the norse god is probably right. He nodded and began to leave along side the god.

" If you need anything Banner can help you, " Tony spoke before fully leaving.

Yunno pouted a little now that the tall pretty man was gone. They wanted him to cane back. Banner gently petted their head, grabbing their attention. They sniffle a bit, a few tears slipping as they pulled the blanket from their face. He sighed softly to them.

" How about you lay down and try to get some rest? I can turn off the lights and everything too, " he suggested, making yunno pout.

" no nap, " they complained, making him chuckle.

" Okay, okay, how about this. You lay down, watch a movie while I work for awhile. I'll be right here with you and you don't have to sleep, " Banner offered.

They nodded excitedly at the offer. Yunno carefully laid down as Banner handed them  a tablet with Netflix open. They stared at it for a few minutes before looking over to Banner. He was already working on whatever it is he worked on. They didn't really know They chewed on their paci and curled up, playing my little pony on the tablet. After about 20 minutes they felt their eyes grow more heavy. They sniffles a bit, still having a runny nose from crying so much. Their head hurt a lot too. They yawned and rubbed their eyes. After a few minutes they slipped into a calm sleep. Once Banner had noticed they were asleep he moved the tablet onto a table close by. He turned off the light and left them to sleep alone, not that it's a good idea for Yunno to be alone.