Big Party

A party. A group of a huge amount of people probably drinking and Tony being his usual chaotic self around this group. Why did Yunno agree to this again? They supposed it was because Natasha had asked them to humor the group in their celebration. They had fought a great and powerful foe, and won. It's understandable that they wanted to celebrate. However, as Yunno stood awkwardly in front of a mirror wearing a suit they definitely hated, they have come to realize that they did not want to go to this party.

Running their hands through their hair, a heavy sigh fell from their lips. They pulled off the suit jacket and tried to make the formal clothing feel more fitting. It was too masculine, which made them uncomfortable. They didn't like dressing masculine or feminine, they just liked a good in between. They sighed and gave up, their dress shirt a bit messy now. They smoothed it out carefully and stared at themselves in the mirror.

Yunno looked so much healthier and noticeably happier. Did they really want to go back home? Maybe for family, but otherwise nothing felt worth going back to.

" Yunno! Are you done changing? "

" Yeah, I am, why? "

The door softly opened and tore their gaze from the mirror towards it. Loki came through the door bearing a smile, it was strange, but a welcome one. It didn't seem to be out of anything but happiness.

" How'd you shake your brother? " Yunno teased, returning the orders smile.

" Please, he's like a cat. Toss a yarn ball and he'll chace it, " Loki rolled his eyes towards them.

He seemed to pause as he took in their appearance. He smiled and fixed their clothing, understanding somewhat the distress they were in.

" You look amazing, " he praised.

" Don't feel like it, " the sighed out in defeat.

They jumped slightly as Loki hugged them. That is the last reaction they had ever expected from him. Though, it was welcomed. They happily hugged him back, smiling widely.

" If you two love burgs are done, there's a party! " Tony shouted from the hallway, slightly slurring his words.

The party hasn't even been going for an hour, and Tony already wasn't sober. The two pulled form each other and Loki lead the way. As the pair came to the common room of where the party, Yunno took Loki's hand out of anxiety of the mess. People drunk and sober were talking or yelling. Some were even dancing to the music that played. It easy a lot, but it wasn't even five minutes of being in the room before Yunno was dragged off by Natasha. They pouted at being pulled away from Loki, and the God didn't seem to appreciate it either.

" Yunno, I wanted you to meet pepper! " Natasha explained happily. She hooked her arm with Yunno's, who just awkwardly shifted and nodded.

Yunno felt nervous, like it was difficult to talk now. They weren't sure why. Pepper is so much more beautiful in person than on the TV. She wore this gorgeous dress too, they were jealous. Not really of her wearing the dress, but more of how beautiful she is.

" Hi, " they mumbled our awkwardly.

" Hello, it's nice to meet you. Tony talks about you all the time, " she snorted and smiled.

The words caused a smile to spread on their lips. They hadn't realized that they had been so important to cause Tony to talk about them. They looked down to the floor and fidgeted with their fingers. At the same time, they locked and unlocked their left knee repeatedly, trying to burn off the anxious energy rushing through them. They could hear Thor shouting happily from across the room. They looked over to see Loki pouting with his arms crossed over his chest, clearly irritated by his brother. Everything felt so calm and normal, they loved it.