Middle Moves

Yunno woke up oddly calmly given tyrants that had happened. Apart of them wanted to run away, and who could blame them? They're scared and had always hoped they would be stuck in this dream world and never would have to think about any of this ever again. However, here comes their past smacking them once more. It always seemed to end this way, at least it felt like it. Tiredly. They looked over to see one of their favorite people beside them, though they're asleep. They looked for a pin, but didn't see one. It didn't matter, they're not so broken that they couldn't use they/them for them.

" How are you feeling?"

The voice almost made poor Yunno jump out of their skin. Their heart pounded fast their chest as they looked for the source, only to find a tired and bruised Natasha sitting on their other side. With a sigh, the fuzzy headed regressions reached out towards the God of mischief, pulling some of their hair to sit back behind their shoulders. They've always found Loki's hair so pretty.

" Sore, pain, fuzzy," Yunno mumbled out towards her.

She nodded, though they barely could see it out of the corner of their eye. It didn't matter though, they didn't entirely need the reassurance that she is listening. They just knew she was.

" Well, if you're up for it little bug, I've got some lunch," Natasha answered calmly.

How is she so strong? She's so unphased by this, it almost made them jealous. However, knowing how she became like this made Yunno sad, so they shoved this jealousy over her strength aside. They slowly sat up, whimpering from pain and trying to blink away the tears. Thankfully, Nat was right by their side to help them sit up. They sniffles, feeling themselves settle into a good middle headspace, or child headspace. It was strange, given how they always regressed so young.

" I wasn't sure what to make you, but I hope a peanut butter sandwich is okay? I've got chips too if you're hungry after," she seemed to ramble, which only made Yunno feel anxious.

Why would a spy like her be rambling? Did something happen? Honestly, each time their mind threatened to overworked itself into a panic attack their regression just yeeted it away. Nothing but empty head in this mind. They nodded and gently took the sandwich, nibbling on it despite how much their gut hurt and their stomachached.

" Do you want Lance? Though, you might have to fight Loki for her," she snorted with a smile, calm and real. It calmed the middle regressor down.

Looking over to the sleeping God, they just now realized they had been holding onto Lance for them. Lance had a strange little outfit, a weird cowboy- or girl, as Yunno would prefer for her, hat and this obnoxious bright pink boots. It didn't do the poor stuffie justice.

" Thor dressed her, if that isn't obvious."

Yunno smiled and giggled at the thought of the large God trying to shove clothes on the poor stuffie and getting frustrated over it. It just made them  more giggle and smile brightly. However, the laughter didn't last long as sharp pain reminded them how hurt they really were. They whimpered and their smile faded. Eyes blurring with tears as they looked to Natasha. Reasonably, she looked worried.

" Hurts, mama," they whimpered as they held their arms out to her. For a spy who didn't normally express emotions that easily, she looked like she was going to cry. The older female carefully stood and wrapped Yunno into a hug, cuddling them close.

" I'm sorry baby, I wish I could take the pain from you," she told the regressor sadly, fighting back her own tears as she had.