Little Home

Yunno didn't really remember the car ride back to the tower. They just watched as they passed by things and clung to the new stuffie they had named Lance. Before they knew it they were left alone in their room. Tony had explained that they needed a team meeting. Nat looked uneasy, they didn't like it when she was uneasy. Mostly because it's scary. They had put all their clothes away and new stuff. Their room looked more like theirs, more lived in. They sat on the floor at the foot of the bed. The TV played various movies or shows they found and ended up liking. They cuddled Lance the whole time. Lance is really soft and cuddly, they love her.

After awhile they got bored, abs lonely. It's only been two hours since they've gotten home too. It was about 6 pm. They slowly got up and made their way out of the room. They wanted one of their new pacis but they couldn't open it. It's one of those death trap packages that are imposed to open. Whoever thought it was a good idea to package things like that is evil and mean. Isn't that the same thing? Oh well.

They eventually came across the meeting, which was terribly places in the living room. They peeked around there corner, having walked through the hallway to get there. Yunno felt like walking, it wasn't a crime to anyways. They listened in on the conversation, but quickly grew to dislike the topic.

" I don't understand, they're a child? " Thor asked what seemed to be Tony.

" Mentally yes but not physically. "

" They're sexualizing being a child, " Steve chimed in.

Yunno didn't understand what Steve's problem was with them. What did they do to deserve the hate? They used to like Steve but he's just turned out to be a massive jerk.

" No they're not, " Natasha defended, irritation clear in her tone.

" They're acting like a child! We all have issues why can't they just suck it up and face them like the rest of us?? I'm not gonna treat and full grown adult like a child! " Steve yelled at them.

They sank down and sat on the floor, hidden around the corner where no one could see them. The words hurt, honestly. Their eyes filled with tears. They tried their hardest to blink them away, but they fell anyways.

" Forget this, I'm going to my room. You're all disgusting, " Steve proceeded to say before leaving.

They tucked themselves more away as he went to the elevator and left. They felt pathetic for being so upset. He is right, at least to them he is.

" Yay, another little? " Bucky spoke up, surprising everyone in the room.. but Sam.

Yunno peeked around the corner to see them. They weren't expecting him to regress, but it also kinda made sense.

" Anyways-" he mumbled and sank down.

" I'm still confused, " Thor chuckled out nervously.

Although, they didn't stay much longer. They pulled themselves up and took themselves back to their room.