Little Fall

Tony Stark, a familiar and famous face for most. A man who often flaunts his money, but to a point people have gotten rather used to it. The man, Iron Man, landed on the Landing pad of the Avengers tower. He let it break down his armer as he made his way more into the large building. Loki sat reading a book he had fallen in love with, while Clint and Thor sat on another couch in the same room as them. The two males played a video game, often shouting and irritating the other god in the room. The rest of the Avengers were most likely training, or just plain doing their own thing. Tony walked into the room, adjusting his clothing as he went over his thoughts before his thoughts were thrown aside for Thor's angered screaming at loosing yet another round.

" Would you two idiots keep it down. Some people are trying to think, " Tony spit out bluntly.

Clint rolled his eyes while Thor seemed to be too caught up in the new round to notice. Tony just sighed in defeat. He made his way over to the bar for a drink before an odd blue glow shined through the large windows. He looked at it, seeing the portal just before a figure, Yunno, flies out and crashes through the window. Tony stood there with shock while the two gods and Clint finally got their attention grabbed from their activities. Loki soon went back to reading, finding little interest at the events. Clint stood up then ran off to the elevator to get Bruce from his lab. Whoever, or whatever, just flu through the window very much needed medical attention. As Tony shook of the shock he ran over to the human and pulled them more away from the glass. He brushed some of the glass off the unconscious body, wondering how the hell they could end up here like this, that and where they came from to begin with. Thor already was trying to beat the game again now that Clint was gone.

Tony has noticed the pacifier in the person's mouth, even though they clearly appeared to be in their mid 20s. At least, he thinks so. It didn't take long for him to piece together the idea of them being an age regressor. His knowledge of age regression was by complete accident. He had stumbled acrossed the articles one day and read them by curiosity. He sighed softly and tried to move Yunno so they laid more comfortably. Tony hoped that Bruce would come soon. They looked so beaten and brusied. He knows this couldn't have only been caused by the window alone. That fact worried him.