Little Shopping

The car ride was sooo boring. Loki and Yunno mostly just sat in the back and watched Steve and Tont bicker. Natasha sat in between Loki and Yunno, mostly because she's in arm reach of the two males who can't seem to stop arguing. She often smack them, making Yunno flinch and sink down. They weren't a fan of the violence but it honestly worked. They mostly just looked at the window and watched the things they passed by. Loki seemed to do the same as well. It was such a relief once the car pulled up to the parking lot of the large mall as stopped.

Yunno was the first one out of the car. Then it was Loki and Nat. Natasha had to literally drag Tony and Steve out of the car. It wasn't really that Tony didn't want to go it was more that the two were fighting in the car still. Yunno thinks it was over directions and how if they would've taken a different way it would've been faster. They didn't really know, it was irritating and they're very happy to finally be out of the car. They stared at the mall in amazement, catching the attention of Natasha. The two boys already were walking in. Steve needed some things and Tony didn't like to wait. Loki stayed with Yunno, somewhat enjoying their company all because they had the decency to ask their pronouns for the day.

" Something wrong? " Natasha spoke up and gently touched Yunnos upper arm.

They relaxed at the touch, mostly because they trusted women more than they trusted men. Men hurt them a lot, so it really was only fair that they trusted them more. They rubbed their eyes and shook their head a bit. It was so strange to see a mall after all these years. The last time they went to one was when they were in middle school.

" Haven't been to a mall in a long time, " They explained.

She nodded and gave a soft smile. She gently took their hand and lead them towards the door. They looked back to Loki and made grabby hands with their free hand. The god followed at the actions. Yunno couldn't really tell if they were fully regressed or not. Maybe they're a mix of in between or an age that isn't so young as they're used to being. They giggled as Natasha held open the door and lead them inside. They kept ahold of her hand and chewed on their sleeve.

" Okay, just choose a store you like and we'll go look through it. How does that sound? " Natasha asked them.

Though they were a little distracted watching Loki get distracted by a book store. They giggled and smiled at them, grabbing their attention. They huffed at them, making them giggle more.

" What the books look really good, " they complained towards the little.