Little Attempts

Each step was agonizing. However, Banner had insisted that it would help them recover. Sure, maybe the man was right but it didn't help how much it hurt. Yunno had only made it down the hallway, and they had to stop to cry. An ugly painful cry that hurt just as much as walking. They've never been in so much pain in their life. Well, that they could remember. The little leaned against Thor, who was clearly going to explode from worry. Then there was Wanda, who was walking backwards in front of them.

The littles 'big sister' had been desperately trying to reassure them and help them make it to at least the elevator, then the living room after that. Her instinct to pick up the little was raging. Natasha hadn't been doing very well either, having been scolded several times herself by Banner who tagged along to make sure the small group actually let them do it on their own.

" Come on Yunno, you're so close," Wanda attempted to help, even though they all knew the elevator was quite a bit farther. Why did Tony have to make this building so obnoxious? Oh right, he's obnoxious.

" Can't we just carry them? They're in pain," Thor asked, though it was only his second time. It made them cling to the poor God harder. Even they wanted to be carried, even if he scared them.

" No, they need the physical exercise. It's good for them," Bruce sighed out heavily. Though, even from his tone it was obvious he wasn't enjoying this either.

" Come on Banner, this'll take all day at this rate!" Nat argued, trying her best to come up with excuses.

" Yeah, what if we're called off and still not there. We can't just leave them," Wanda added, picking up what Nat was starting.

" Enough, both of you," the poor man grunted out.

They all fell quiet, even Yunno just stood against Thor and sniffled. None dared to press him further. It was clear he was starting to become irritated. Irritation tended to cause the big scary green guy to say hello. However, Yunno has never thought he was scary, maybe more miss understood.

The little, with mostly Thor's physical help, managed to make it to the elevator. They cried from pain and sat on the elevator floor, which prompted Thor to do the same. Nat just ran her hands through the littles hair and whispered kind words and praises. Wanda mostly stood there awkwardly and held Lance. She had been intrusted with the stuffie.

" Why are you on the floor," Banner asked with a clearly confused expression.

" Because Yunno is," Thor responded. The three gave him an expression that only could be described as silently calling him an idiot.

" What, you guys are the party poppers! We're having more fun down here," Thor declared in his usual loud and bellowing tone. It's something Yunno has gotten used to. " Isn't that right?" he asked as he looked down towards them, baring his bright smile.

Though they were crying, the tall little nodded, sniffled then hugged Thor close. The God smiled triumphantly. Everyone knew he would rub it into his poor brothers face later too. The two gods seemed to have a silent bet going on between them over Yunno. However, everyone knew that Loki already won. The elevator gave a soft ding as they arrived on the floor. Everyone looked towards the little on the floor who bursted into tears over the thought of having to walk any further. It was unfair, as they had tricked them. They were told that they only had to make it to the elevator, but now they wanted them to go further.