Little Home Alone

The sun warmes Yunno as it slipped through the curtains. They tried everything in their power to stay laying asleep in their bed. They finally were beginning to feel better after the sickness they had been through. They were sick for weeks, but felt only like a day or two. They definitely weren't fully conscious for most of it. They didn't really complain. They hated being sick. It left them feeling so gross.

As the sun finally won the battle and woke them, they lifted their head from Lance. They had been using Lance's tummy as a pillow, only because she's comfy and soft. They slowly say up, sitting back against their legs. They rubbed their face with their sleeves. The long-sleeve they wore was not theirs, which took them a minute to realize that fact. They smiled once they remembered how Loki had given them the shirt to wear for bed last night. They giggled, then notice their paci was gone.

A pout stretched across their face. They were quick to look for the paci in the sheets. Though, they had little luck in actually finding it. After about twenty minutes, they whined and flopped onto the bed in defeat. Another ten minutes passed, and then they finally got up and just got a new one from the drawer of their little items. They picked out a yellow one. They carefully crawled to their bed and scooped Lance up into their arms. Lance is coming with, Yunno would never leave them behind.

Yunno carefully stood to their feet. The flooring felt so cold against their bare feet, but they ignored it for the time being. Maybe dada, Loki, could help them get socks. They felt too small to do so. They pushed open their door, hugging Lance to their chest as they had. They walked around the tower curiously, going to different floors as well. They looked everywhere for the Avengers. They couldn't find them anywhere.

The little arrived in the common room for the fourth time that afternoon. They felt tired and upset, scared of being alone in the large and scary tower too. They sat down onto the couch while tears blurred their vision. They tried to be strong for Nat and Loki, their cgs. They couldn't do it though, they're too scared.

" Day ares really gones, " they whimper to Lance.

Lance would never leave them. Lance is the best! She's nice and listens, gives the best cuddles to. Yunno hugged the stuffie close and buried their face into her chest. They cried quietly, out of habit, into the stuffie. This reminded them if they countless times that daddy had left for hours, sometimes even days. He always came back with someone too. He always replaced them. The Avengers were looking for someone to replace them, weren't they? Yunno had been bad, right? To them, everything seemed this way. They cried, slowly getting louder as they had.

" Is something wrong Yunno? "