Little Halloween pt. 3

🎃 Halloween Special 👻
Part Three

Down at the doors Yunno clung to Lokis side in the cold October weather. It's already so cold, it felt unfair. The doors to the tower swung open as Natasha and Clint finally joined them both dressed in their uniforms. Clint clearly looked very not anused by the costume choice, but it best digging through what was left of Halloween costumes and making what ever could be found work.

" I hate this, " Clint pouted.

" That's nice, where on earth are we going to go? I don't think I've casually been in a residential area in years, " Nat admitted.

However Clint lit up like a child and pulled up a map on his phone. Yunno tried to listen as he ranted on and on about all the good placed to get the good candy this year. It was strange how much the male liked Halloween, but Yunno didn't blame him. They really liked it too! They just wished they understood what he was saying better. They looked up to the goddess besided them as she pulled them closer to keep them warm. she gave a warm smile to them, one only they were allowed to see.

" Oh look, the cars here let's get in it's cold as  heck-" Nat commented as she shoved Clint and Loki into the car.

Yunno smiled and giggled excitedly happily following into the car after. They kicked their legs back and forth as they were buckled in, staring out the window in amazement at where they were going to go.

" Be careful Yunno, Natasha's seat is in front of you, " Loki scolded them gently.

They looked down at their feet and nodded. They made extra careful sure that they didn't kick her seat. They're really terrified of doing something wrong, even bratting when they were upset they couldn't bring themselves to do. This is mostly why they just liked to nap and stay put in little space. The fear and trauma that rang through them at even doing something different scared them. Yunno chewed on the Paci placed into their mouth as they watched the window again.

Several minutes passed of Clint and Natasha playfully arguing back and forth while Loki remained very bored by them, and they finally had arrived to the area Clint wanted them too. The only thing that either of the cgs, and the parent Clint, was worried about was people turning them away because they very much looked like an adult. Yunno pretty much bounced out of the car the moment they were free from the seatbelt prison. It's so uncomfortable, they didn't get how people wore them. Nat carefully handed them a bag, which they gladly took.

" Okay, so you're gonna go up and either ring the door bell or knock. Once they open the door you say trick or treat and hold the bag open for them. Once they give some candy you say thank you and come back to us, okay? " she explained carefully, hoping it wasn't too much information for the little to take in.

Yunno nodded regardless. It seemed easy enough. The small group walked down the street, Yunno holding one of Lokis and one Nats hands in each of theirs. The moment they spotted a porch light being on they let go and ran up to the door. Honestly, they almost tripped up the stairs on the way up the old porch of the home.