{8}

Everyone laughed, and for hours we sat drinking butterbeer and joking. We laughed until late but decided to easily leave an hour before the sun could set.

I hadn't realized how much I had to drink, until I had to stand up. Draco caught me around his shoulder, right before I could collapse to the ground. He carried me to the castle and the common room, making sure I wouldn't collapse.

Astoria and Pansy found it quite funny how I was drunk but weren't quite sober themselves. We all agreed to hang out further in Draco, Zabini, Theo and Mattheo's dorm. Without a struggle, Draco got me down to the basement and up the stairs to his dorm. He sat me down on his bed and sat down on the floor in front of me.

"So, truth or dare?" Blaise asked, closing the dorm door, making sure prefects didn't see girls in the boy's dormitories.

"No way!" Pansy said falling to the ground. "We're not seven anymore Blaise," he pulled an empty bottle out of a trashcan and showed it to us. "Seven minutes in heaven," she smirked, making me gasp in joy.

"Yes!" I said jumping up, clearly wasted. "We haven't played this since second year-"

"When you and I were forced to sit in the closet four times!" Draco interrupted, making me laugh. "You in Mat?" he asked, looking at Mattheo.

He raised an eyebrow but saw me sitting down crossed-legged on the floor next to Draco and smiling brightly up at him and his dark brown eyes. "Sure, one game won't hurt."

He then sat down next to Blaise, looking at Pansy give the bottle to me. I placed it in the middle of the 'circle' and spin it. It went fast, but when it slowed down, it landed directly on Mattheo Riddle.

Great. Why was I always stuck alone with mister twenty-one questions?

I smiled, standing up. "Come on little Riddle," I said, walking to Draco's closet, since he had the biggest and deepest one, as usual.

Mattheo followed after me, getting in the closet with me. Blaise closed the door, locking it. He set the timer, and the seven minutes started counting down. I looked in front of me, noticing Mattheo standing against me. I look a deep breath, before looking up at his dark eyes.

"Hello princess," he whispered, making me roll my eyes.

"I am not your, or anyone's princess Mattheo." I sighed, shaking my head as I looked down at our feet, really wanting to smash a vase over his head.

At the moment, I didn't seem drunk at all, I looked and acted sober.

"Then tell me your name?" he insisted, lifting his hand to softly glide over my arm. I took a deep breath but kept my eyes on his. "I can only stop calling you princess when I know your name." He moved his hand to my cheek.

Only then I realized how big and warm there were, they could easily cover over my entire throat. He slowly stroked his thumb over my cheek, while slowly leaning forward, down to my lips. I had enough. I grabbed his hand, twisting it to fall away from my cheek. I pushed him against the wall, pressing my arm against his throat.

"Don't. You. Dare." I spat quite calmly, seeing a smirk on his lips.

He threw his arm up, grabbing mine and twisting me around and pushing me against the opposite wall. He leaned forward, his lips merely an inch away from my ear.

"I can do what I want," he whispered seductively, making my legs unexpectedly numb. "Don't be so bitter," he whispered, his warm breath flying onto my neck and over my cheek.

"You aren't the boss of me," I whispered, but I kept still.

"I am because I'm a Riddle. A fear on people's tongues."