{28}

"We need to wake them up."

"Shh, keep it down. Let them sleep in late."

"Come on man! It's already past eleven!"

"Let them sleep in late!"

"Come on Draco. Why are you so soft with this?"

"It's not that I'm soft. I'll just point out that this is Mattheo god damn Riddle that you want to mess with."

"Dude I understand that, and I'm also scared-"

"I'm not scared! I just don't want to get a bloody nose!"

"So you are scared?"

"Dude just shut up! You're going to wake them up!"

"Both of you! Shut it!"

The room fell silent as the two boys looked at Mattheo, who glared at them with sleepy eyes.

"You're going to wake Lee."

"I'm awake," I mumbled, sending panic into Draco and Blaise.

"We did not- We didn't mean to wake you- or her!" Blaise was defenceless, panic showing on his face.

"Just shut the fuck up and go the fuck away," I groaned, before turning my head away.

Quickly, Draco and Blaise grabbed their stuff and exited the room. Mattheo gave a chuckle, before placing a kiss on my forehead. I felt his warm hands around my shoulders as he moved them tighter.

"Morning Princess," Mattheo whispered as he tried to catch my eyes.

"What the hell happened last night?" I groaned, but not moving a muscle.

Mattheo chuckled. "We had a party. Snape crashed it. You cussed him out. We moved to our dorm, played truth, and dare, before you passed out. You were hammered."

I groaned. "Let me sleep."

Mattheo chuckled again. "I would allow you, but princess, they are right. We need to get up." I groaned louder, making him laugh. "Come on. Up." He light pulled his arms away from me, causing me to moan as he slowly sat up.

"No!" I moaned as he moved me to sit up as well. "No-oh."

Mattheo laughed. "Come on princess. You know you we have to get up."

I groaned as I sat up, finally opening my eyes. My hair was a mess, causing me to have to glare through the strands at the empty room.

"Where is everyone?" I asked as Mattheo stood up, pulling the blanket up with him.

"They all slept in your dorm."

"My dorm?" I asked looking up at him. "Why are they in my dorm?"

"They were up early so they left to save us from waking up grumpy."

I scoffed. "Well that worked like a bomb."

Mattheo laughed, before throwing the blanket onto his bed, before walking up in front off me, reaching his hand out. I smiled, before taking it, allowing him to pull me to my feet. Dizziness kicked in, causing me to fall over, but luckily he caught me in time. I stumbled to my feet, before finally getting my balance.

"Never allow me to get drunk again," I groaned, before letting go of him.

"You don't mean that," he said, glancing at me as he grabbed my shoes across the room.

"Yeah no. I'll kill you."

After getting my shoes from Mattheo, he helped me to my own dorm, where everyone sat. they all shot up when I entered the room all grumpy and irritated. Without anyone saying a single word, I grabbed fresh clothes and a towel, before jumping into the showers. Within thirty minutes, I returned, freshly dressed, my hair wet and my mind a little at ease.

"Can we go get lunch? I'm starving!" I said as I slipped on some pumps.

In relief Blaise exhaled. "That sounds amazing!"

Without thinking twice, I grabbed one of my high heels, before chucking them at Blaise, but it hit the bed post, directly next to his head. With wide, shocked eyes, he watched me exit the room, flooding down the dormitory stairs.

"Shouldn't have waked her pal," Draco said as he and the others followed me out of the dorm and to the Great hall.

We sat down at a table in the far back, where I said playing with one of the knives. Not many children would be here, they were all mostly skipping lunch on a Sunday. Mattheo sat down next to me, and Enzo on the other side. I just felt like banging my head against the table. Suddenly food appeared, cheering most of the children up. They started digging in, but I just sat watching them as I kept playing with the knife in my hands.