K Collar ⚠️

The boy crawled closer, his cheek burning and his legs wobbly. He leaned in, taking a deep breath, loosening his jaw and relaxing his throat. In a move that seemed too effortless to not be practice, Donie slid his lips down 15 inches of man meat. The boy was squirming like hell as he held it, but somehow he kept it down. His throat squeezed around the thick member in his mouth as it begged for it to be gone and to be able to breathe. But Donie held it, his lips pressed to the base. If he wanted to stay, he needed to prove it now.

Kendrick was impressed grinning down at the boy taking his entire length in his throat workout coughing or gagging. He smiled and pet his hair softly, he started thrusting into his throat softly just to see if he would gag and when he didn't he smiled even wider. Pulling his member out of the boys throat he leaned down giving them a kiss on the cheek.

"Good cockslut, very good. Keep on working" he praised.

Donie was trying to take as many deep breaths as he could before he had to go again. He knew Kendrick would want him to do more and he wanted to.

Donie quickly crawled closer and stroked Kendrick's cock the way he had in the pool last night. Donie already knew some of Kendrick's likes and dislikes so he used that to his advantage. He pulled the skin down harder towards the base of his cock to put more pressure near the head. Then he slid his hand up to tease the sensitive skin around the edge of the head. And wherever his hand wasn't, his lips and tongue were.

"Master~" Donie purred. "I want to make you happy. I'll make you feel good." After a few more strokes, he lifted his head and started bobbing his head up and down. He only worked on the top half of his cock for now while his hands worked the bottom, but he was slowly taking more.

Kendrick moaned thrusting his hips into Donie's mouth. He loved the soft wet feeling of his upper hole. He was starting to like the boy more and more the longer they went on. "Sounds like a good cockslut to me." Kendrick have Donie a few pets on his head for encouragement.

He pulled his cock out of Donie's mouth and turned the vibrations higher. He moved and laid down at the head of the bed and held the remote in one hand with his other resting behind his head.

"Come show me how much of a good slut you are. Come bounce on this cock like the slutty bitch you are." He smiled curling his finger telling Donie to come here.

Donie's tongue was hanging out of his mouth as the vibratory worked harder inside of him. His entire body was shivering from its torturous treatment inside of him. It felt so good but it made so much of his body numb to his control.

Hearing Kendrick's words, he forced himself up and crawled to him. He wouldn't fail again. His dick was aching under him. Still leaking my all over the sheets. Donie came to Kendrick's lap and gave the tall cock in front of his face a few worshipping kisses and licks. He crawled over it, letting it drag along his stomach. He crawled onto his master's broad chest, trying to get the dick to slide out from under him and get to his ass. "M-master. There's still...the vibrator in my butt. How will I get you inside of me?"

Kendrick smiled with pride at Donie's attentiveness to the situation. "Good slut, paying attention." He have him a few more pets on the head.

"Take it out and then do your job my little slut~"

Donie felt great pride with his head pets. He was being a good boy. Felt a bit like a dog. All he needed was a leash.

"Oh that would be so hot if Kendrick had me on a leash~" Donie thought. Kendrick would probably do it on his own when he wanted to.

Donie leaned against Kendrick, bringing their faces close together as he reached back. The boy was whimpering and moaning loud against his master's neck as he tried to pull it out, but the way it shook made his arm go numb once he touched it. Kendrick could see him struggling to do it, his body trembling and his dick leaking over the swimmer's body, but Donie kept working at it.