Time for Punishment ⚠️

Kendrick smirked at the idea, it was evil and punishment worthy. He knew how much Donie loved being on his cock. He wasn't called his cockslut for nothing.

"Sounds like a plan to me" Kendrick said pulling Donie's sweater cover his head. Taking it off he used the arms to tie the boys hands behind his back. Looking around the basement he saw some fresh towels he got up to go get one. "Open up" he smirked.

Donie was giving Kendrick the biggest puppy eyes as he brought the towel closer. This day was getting progressively worse. He woke up drowning in a pool, was nearly abandoned by his master, and now he was getting the chastity punishment! His arms were tied behind his back, he had an erection bulging in his sweat pants, and he was about to be gagged. Connie gave him a wicked smiles from her seat on the bench. She must have come up with this idea as a way to get more time with master. They were supposed to be partners in pleasing the master!

"Yes, master..." Unable to deny his master's orders. Donie opened his mouth.

Kendrick balled up the towel and pushed it into Donie's mouth. Picking up the boy he placed him on an adjacent chair. Popping more bubbles Kendrick tried to think of a way to keep Donie from being able to release. He didn't have any of his equipment here nor did his mothers power come with item summoning. He snapped his fingers coming to a conclusion.

"I can't summon but I can distort" he said to himself looking at an pole with no weights on it. Picking up the bar he started to attempt to shrink it. After a few moment of concentrating Kendrick managed to turn the bench pole into the size of a sounder. He turned back to Donie's with an evil grin. Donie's eyes went so wide with horror it looked like they might pop out of their sockets. He was shaking like a leaf as master came closer to him with the metal stick. It was the length of a penis and thin enough, to Donie's terror, to go in one. Kendrick heard the boy make scared little squeaks. He shook his head, panicking a little. He had never liked sounders. He pinched his legs together instinctively and started to curl up. They were such strange sexual items and he worried about the biggest danger of using them.

"Master?" Connie chimed in, interrupting Kendrick's moment. She saw what he was holding and knew what it was. "May I suggest you put a little cap at one end? That way it doesn't...'get lost'?"

Donie smiled at her and felt his heart explode with a moment of love for her. It was like the girl had read his mind. Or maybe she had just seen his horrified expression and could guess what he was thinking. He was glad she was still trying to look out for him, even though he was still mostly angry at her for starting this whole situation. Her idea didn't remove all his worries about having a metal rod inserted into his penis, but it removed one particular worry.

Kendrick nodded and flattened out the top of the bar. He moved to Donie pulling down his sweats. His member boinged up showing how much he was dripping in pre. Using it to lube up the bar Kendrick played with Donie's tool with the cold item. The more the boy twitched the more Kendrick did. Once it was all wet Donie's master started to push the bar into the hole of his penis. Not too hard as to not hurt the boy too much. After it was snug Kendrick stood up and exposed himself. His giant tool sprung out nearly slapping Donie on the cheek. Stepping backward he sat back on the bench telling Connie to come over to him. Connie bit her lip and slowly crawled over to Kendrick, moving her hips with a sultry sway. She purred like the good little kitten she was. She crawled into his lap, but kept enough space between them that Donie could see Kendrick's cock rubbing against her clothes.

"Does master want to undress me?~" she asked with a playful purr.

Donie whined louder. The rod was so cold. His erection was in a strange semi-hard state. He couldn't move his legs, any movement he made caused his penis to move and that made him feel the sounder move. It was very uncomfortable, but thankfully not painful. It made him feel like he had to pee but there was a clog. And watching master and Connie was making him want to go and play, but that arousal only made it feel weirder. Kendrick stood up with Connie in arms making her wrap her legs around him. He growled in her ear taking some nibbles from her neck.