Prep Time

Kids were cheering in the halls of Richard Penniman High. All of them were coming back from a day off of school, blissfully ignorant of the reason why they had off, and were now cheering for tonight's game.

Running through the halls, going from Home Economics to the gym, with a small koala boy on his back and a freshly baked brownie in his mouth, Kendall flew down the halls to the sound of everyone's cheers. The giant was feeling great today. Yesterday had been perfect. His work got done without a hitch, his mother was happy, and he had gotten some nice quality time with his loving fiancé who was now riding piggy back on him as they raced through the halls.

The police were still here, but they didn't tell him to stop. The police were as much of fans of the school team as the students. And the general suspicion of the Richardson's was gone, making Kendall feel free as a bird.

"You hanging on, up there?" Kendall asked his passenger.

Danny held on to the remaining brownies in one hand and Kendall with the other. His body was bouncing and swinging as the giant ran fast laughing with the wind blowing through his hair. He saw other dancers in the halls making their way down giggling at him on his lover's back. They all cheered for him too just to be supportive.

"I'm doing great! You're like a stallion babe!" Danny said making Kendall remember the kids from the playground. "I love it go faster if you can!"

"I can try!" he said with a laugh. He held Danny's legs around his waist to make sure the boy didn't fall off.

They had passed the gym twice... three times now, but Kendall refused to stop. He kept going in circles and loops, getting more cheers from students. Some teachers came out and shouted for him to stop, but they knew he wouldn't. Friday belonged to the athletes.

Kendall was coming up to a tight corner. At this speed it would be hard to make the turn without crashing. But luckily, the perfect man was standing there with his two favorites.

"Kendrick!" he screamed. "90 degree assist!" He held out his hand and hoped his twin would know what to do and be willing to do it. He really didn't want to crash against the wall of lockers.

Kendrick smiled at his brother extending his arm out for him to take hold and swing him around the corner like a slingshot.

"WOOOHOOOO!" Danny screamed in excitement the boy was having so much fun riding on Kendall's back. He was even happier to see the brothers getting along outside of the house. He was shaken by the fight but now Danny knew it was all behind them.

"Good luck dipshit!" Kendrick screamed waving at his brother. Others in the halls were confused that the two weren't arguing but anyone with siblings of their own understood the back and forth.

Dennis and Connie had shown off their new bling collars last night at dinner. They got permission to attend Kendrick's swim meet. Kendall had gotten a bitten upset thinking that he hadn't gotten Danny much in terms of gifts, but that moment passed quickly.

Kendall continued running through the halls, giving high fives to Jelly and Travis and other teammates. He started hollering the team cheer and soon the halls were filled with the sound of lion roars.

After hearing the buzzer saying they had one minute left, Kendall made his way back to the gym. He passed Callow, who was patrolling the halls, and he didn't look happy. The running boy gave him a quick grin, remembering what had happened yesterday.

"Ready to head to practice?" Kendall asked. "Need any fueling?" The giant had learned to stop trying to force feed Danny. Now he just left food out  for him to take when he was hungry or made innocent requests, asking if he wanted something.