Seperate

Kendall wasn't paying any attention to his literature class. When he first came in and saw Kendrick was missing, he got concerned. But then students started whispering as they checked their phones. Soon Kendall got the message on the school's message board about what happened. He felt bad for Donie, but he was glad that Kendrick was taking care of his pets.

The giant looked at the face of the boy still snuggled up in his arms. Danny was still asleep. Most of the teachers had come to accept that Danny was going to stay with him. Even if they didn't accept it, the boy refused to let Danny go.

"I wonder if the cops will come and try to talk to me since they all left," Kendall whispered to Danny, brushing his hair back. "I don't plan on letting them take you away from me. You're mine, and I'm yours."

In that moment the teachers door opened. Agents had been coming to get everyone lately so they assume they came back for someone again. Though this time it was the principal, she stepped in looking at Kendall and Danny. She smiled softly and walked into the class.

"Sorry for the interruption, I would just need to talk to Kendall in the hallway please" Principal Rogers said. "It shouldn't take long, come with me."

Kendall raised an eyebrow. He hadn't expected the principal. He tried to smell the area and sense if there was anyone else in the hallway. He gave Danny a little bounce. He wondered if the boy was ever going to wake up.

"Danny," Kendall whispered. "We're being called to talk to them. I might need you to wake up again."

The boy stood up, carrying his sleeping companion, and walked towards the door. He walked past the students and saw them staring at him. The Richardson twins were still a major target for rumors, especially since the agents and police kept talking to them. He noticed Bernard looking at him with fear. Kendall had tried to help him relax about these abductions, and now he was being repeatedly accused of them. So Bernard didn't know what to think.

Danny only shifted as he slowly tried to wake up. He kept his arms and legs wrapped tightly around Kendall. His eyes fluttered as he yawned again rubbing his eye.

Mrs. Rogers shut the classroom door behind them and walked down the hall a little bit. "Daniel has to go back to class or go to the nurse. He cannot stay with you like this." She said simply still trying to keep her calm smile. "Teachers cannot bend the rules for you two and no one else. Couples cannot change their own schedules and just skip into other teacher's classes."

She tried her best to explain in a way that would make it so she wasn't trying to separate them for no reason. "N-no." Danny whimpered still sleepy his hold on Kendall tightened as he listened to their principal.

Kendall grunted a little. "Da-Danny... Choking me... Babe?"

Kendall tried to loosen the boy's grip around his neck. The only thing Danny seemed to hear in his slumber was when someone was trying to take him away. Then he got scared and tightened his grip.

Kendall looked at Mrs. Rogers and smiled sympathetically. "Ma'am, I understand completely. But Danny doesn't want to let go. And if he did go to his classes, he wouldn't be paying attention. The only class the boy cares about are his dancing. That's all he wants to do here." Kendall smiled. "And... He may not be staying at school much longer. He's told me that he wants to focus more on his dancing and spend less time on studies he doesn't think he'll need."

"Ok well regardless of that, this is highschool not college. You don't get to pick and choose which class you want to attend and which ones you want to skip. If he wants to skip all of us education courses fine but he will not pass this grade. He will flunk and repeat his junior year" she with her eyebrow raised. "You have obligations as a student one of which is to attend ALL classes on your schedule if you cannot do that you will not pass. And all that dancing will be put to waste when you're graduating a year behind everyone else."