Taste of Pride

Donie giggled and bounced on his toes. Both of their replies made him happy.

Pet: I was afraid I would make you look bad if I behaved so rashly. I knew my words would get the message through. But if, Master says I can, then next time I might.

DonieBoi: I think she was too surprised by me doing it. She had like three inches on me. And how does that make me a lunatic? You've jumped some girls before.

Donie giggled and bounced on his toes. Both of their replies made him happy.

Pet: I was afraid I would make you look bad if I behaved so rashly. I knew my words would get the message through. But if, Master says I can, then next time I might.

DonieBoi: I think she was too surprised by me doing it. She had like three inches on me. And how does that make me a lunatic? You've jumped some girls before.

Kittyboy: yeah but I actually punched someone when I jumped on them... you jus yelled like a crazy person. Jillie actually went home with a bloody lip when I jumped on her n I got suspended remember

Master: I have no need for weak people around me. If ur gonna stand by my side you need to stand tall n not take any shit from anyone. I don't have any use for a weak slut

Pet: She really was weak. I mean 'I' was able to take her down. Hehe~

Donie giggled, trying to be cute for Kendrick. But then he answered seriously.

Pet: I am proud to be by your side and that you chose me. I'll fight with tooth and nail to keep my spot.

DonieBoi: It sounds like Kendrick is fine with me throwing fists with a hoe. So don't be surprised if I suddenly miss a few days of school, Danny babe~ My Master wants a feisty sub that fights for the job.

Kittyboy: don't join fight club😂

Master: so far u haven't let me down.

MASTER SENT $50

Master: stop eating cheap food. Keep it up and you'll earn your gift by the end of the day

Donie giggled and did a little happy dance outside the biology lab. Kendrick sent him money! Master was taking care of his special pet. This act only reinforced Donie's desire to be the best sub for Kendrick.

Pet: I'll find something good and tasty~ Does Master have any recommendations? Anything you like, I would like to try.

A little heart emoji and a smiley face followed after.

DonieBoi: What? You don't think I can throw down? Oh who am I kidding? I know I can't. Haha!

Master: go get the salad from the cafeteria. The expensive one. Get the organic shake from the lady from the far left and some protein for stamina u got a king afternoon

Kittyboy: rite! So let's keep your hands to yourself before you end up in a fight me and Sarah have to finish 😂

DonieBoi: That was one time.

DonieBoi: Okay maybe three times, but it was the same girl and she was super annoying.

Pet: I will be glad to try it Master. Whatever your recommend!

The bell finally rang and students began flooding out of the doors and into the hallway. Donie stepped back after getting bumped by the teenagers rushing out.

Pet: I hope you enjoy your class, Master. I know you'll do great on your test. I miss you already.

Donie blushes and holds his phone to his chest. He did miss Kendrick. It was nice to stand beside him and walk with him. Even if they weren't a real couple, it was the closest thing to one Donie had ever really been a part of. And he was so handsome and strong. Donie wanted to nuzzle his face into that broad chest and feel him hold Donie in his arms. A Kendrick-cuddle~ Would Master ever do that for him? Probably not. But Donie could dream.