Ditching ⚠️

Kendrick lead them up to the art department where they stored all of the extra furniture and supplies. He threw his back to the floor before sitting in the largest chair he could find. "Unbutton me and start sucking. This day has already gotten annoying."

"I will make Master's day better~" Donie purred.

He takes his scarf in his hands and uses it to tie back his hair. Donie wanted Kendrick to see him as he pleasured him. The boy quickly got on his knees in front of Kendrick and got to work. The belt came off in a flash and he was unbuttoned and unzipped in a second. Donie knew this wasn't a moment for foreplay, so he didn't delay at all to give Kendrick's tool some kisses and praise. The thick member came out, still long even when soft, and Donie took it into his mouth.

Even though it has only been two weeks, Donie had learned quickly what Kendrick liked. One hand reached into his Master's pants to gently fondled his heavy ball sack. The other hand gripped the base of Kendrick's massive tool and stroked only a few inches while Donie dipped his head down and took nearly all of his Master's length into his mouth. When Master wanted a blowjob, he liked quality over speed. Donie worked his throat and his tongue, showing Kendrick how good of a pet he could be.

"Good~"'Kendrick began to purr and relax in the seat. He leaned back letting his head hang back while Donie worked. He went in his bag with a free hand to grab some mini chains for the boy's nipples. He clipped them right away on the hooks and gave him a light tug. "I would put a toy inside you but I don't know if you're ready for that kind of obedience."

Donie gave a sharp moan when his nipples were tugged. But Kendrick's words hurt him, a bit. Donie had done his best to prove he was the best pet. Very obedient. Kendrick could hear his whimpers and whining at his statement. Donie looked up at him with puppy dog eyes. His head continued to bob up and down, his lips gliding over the long shaft. He had sworn to be whatever Kendrick wanted and said he could be or do whatever the Master wanted.

In a final display of begging, Donie began wiggling his behind as he slurped up Kendrick's shaft.

Kendrick chuckled seeing Donie's desperation. He found it somewhat endearing that the boy was so eager to serve him. He had plenty people begging for his time and presence but none had shown such promise as Donie. He wanted to serve more than receive.

"Since you're being so good." He said giving Donie's hair a gentle stroke. "Bend over the table for me then. Time for toy training."

Donie gave Kendrick a few more long and deep sucks. Kendrick wasn't far off when he had said Donie was addicted to his cum, and the boy was also simply addicted to his dick. When the boy finally pulled away from the Master's hard member, Kendrick heard a quiet whine. But Donie was a good pet and did as he was told. He walked up to the nearest table and bent forward over it, sticking out his ass for his master's pleasure.

Walking up to Donie the boy could feel a strong hand on his backside massaging him through his shorts before a hard slap came down. Kendrick pulled down Donie's shorts letting them fall to his ankles and pressed his thumb over the boys hole through his panties.

"You've served me well so far. No complaints. No backtalk." Kendrick praised pulling down Donie's shorts to pour some lube over his hole. He pulled out a butt plug that was half his girth and length probing the boys hole.

"Ahh~ Haah-ahhhh~ Master~" Donie shivered at the cold lube over his puckered hole. He relaxed his body to allow Kendrick to slide it in when he pleased. "I gladly serve~ You are the best, Master. And you treat me so well."

It was true. Kendrick was never cruel or rude. He didn't hurt Donie in any major way, except in the bedroom but Donie liked those moments. "Kendrick is a very compassionate dom" Donie thought. Donie knew some guys who would probably be very mean doms, hurtful and taking what they wanted and not giving anything in return. Donie was delighted to know that Kendrick was sweeter than he liked to lead on.