Part 27

It had been three days since they arrived in Monaco, and it had been absolutely amazing. They were just having so much fun, and of course they still worked out and worked to prepare for the next race. But in the evening they had invited Alex and Max, since both drivers lived in Monaco as well. And they wanted to hang out with them and have some fun. "Never in my life would I have thought that you two would be capable of hanging out like this" Alex said while they were having dinner. 

He also explained their relationship from when they were all racing together as children to Max, causing Max to burst out laughing. "You guys are something else" Max said. Y/n took a quick look at Charles before looking at Alex and Max. "Yeah well, we actually decided to grow up a bit. Or at least I did" she 'whispered' though obviously Charles heard it which earned a playful punch from him. "As if. I'm more grown up than you" he said in a duh tone. 

"Yeah right" she laughed, the others joining in. "I guess some things never change" Alex said. They all continued to enjoy the dinner at Y/n's house had really had a great time together. They laughed and talked for ages, and it truly made Y/n happy. 

"Oh yes you did, Y/n. At Lando's 11 yearth birthday, you punched that kid for saying something mean about George" Alex was currently telling a bunch of stories, from when they were kids, and Max and Charles found it very amusing meanwhile Y/n glared at Alex, but some times couldn't help but laugh. "Well he deserved it then! No one says anything mean about George when I'm around" and once again everyone bursted out laughing. 

"So you've always been so violent?" Charles said winking. "I'm not violent, I'm just... fair. You say something mean, you get punched" but Charles bursted out laughing again, earning a punch from her. "He didn't say anything mean?" Max said crying of laughter. "No, but he's Charles... he's an exception" she said laughing at Charles. 

After hours of laughing and good talks, and also watching a movie together everyone went home. Or that meant, Charles pretended to go home, but came back around 10 minutes later. Y/n smiled as he came back and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. "You're so fucking beautiful" Charles whispered wrapping his arms around her and pulled her in again. "Hey sorry Y/n I left my- HOLY SHIT!" Y/n and Charles quickly pulled apart and turned around to see a very surprised Alex. They tried pretending like nothing had happened, but Alex obviously saw them making out. 

"What the actual fuck is this? Don't you have a girlfriend?" he pointed at Charles. "Actually... we broke up" Charles said in a low tone. "Alex just calm down, I'll explain everything" Y/n said and carefully grabbed Alex' hand and led him to the kitchen where he sat down with Y/n and Charles across from him like it was some parenting meeting. Y/n had no idea, where to start, but eventually she had told him everything. "So you guys are like... together now?" he said still surprised. 

Y/n looked at Charles who smiled and grabbed his hand. "Yeah we are, but you can't tell anyone, alright? Do you promise that?" she said with a ferm voice. "I promise" they talked a bit more about it before Charles had to go to the bathroom, leaving Alex and Y/n alone. "Does he make you happy?" he suddenly asked. Y/n looked at him and smiled. "yes, he does. I know it's a bit weird, but I'm happy"

"Well if you're happy, then I'm happy too. And I have to admit, I have been kinda shipping you guys" he said with a small chuckle before hugging her. "Thank you, Alex. For understanding" Y/n said smiling at her best friend. "Of course, you're my best friend" he said smiling back. He knew it was gonna be hard not to tell Lando or George, but for Y/n, he could do it. 

Finally Charles and Y/n were alone, and as Alex left they looked at each other and bursted out laughing. "It was like having to explain it to my parents" Y/n said laughing her ass off. "I know, it was so awkward. I was scared he was gonna kill me" they were both laughing like crazy before finally calming down. Then they sat down on the couch, Y/n sitting between his legs with her head resting on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. 

"I really make you happy?" Charles said, and you could practically hear his smirk. Y/n turned around and sat on his lap putting on arm around his neck while the other played with his hair. "Can't you see the smile on my face" she said smirking back. "Hm I'm not really sure, what if I do this" he said grabbing her face and pressing his lips against hers. "I think you have to do it again" she smirked. "Oh really?" he raised his eyebrow and smiled pulling her in again. 

"Like that?" he said looking into her eyes. "Mhm" she smiled and once again leaned into his warm touch, her whole body feeling electric as they meet. "Did you lock the frontdoor?" they pulled apart and she nodded. "Wouldn't want anyone else to disturb us" she said smiling as his hands travelled down her body pulling her closer as he reaches for the bottom of her shirt pulling it over her head and throwing it on the floor. 

She smiled and began unbuttoning his shirt, and it didn't take long before that too was on the floor. She rested her head on his head as he gently sucked on her sweet spot on her neck meanwhile he also fiddled with her bra unclipping it and pulling it of. Suddenly she gasped as he flipped her over to the side, so he could be on top, but instantly smiled when she pulled him closer again.

A/N a little cute chapter tihi. hope you like it <3