Part 48

The biggest smile was plastered on Y/n's face, when she woke up the next day feeling the familiar pair of strong and safe arms wrapped around her waist. Charles was still lightly snoring by the time Y/n woke up, and she couldn't help but stare at him a little. He was just so cute right now. But after a few minutes of relaxing she really had to use the bathroom, so carefully she got out of his grib and went to the bathroom. 

As she came back to the bedroom, she found Charles sitting on his phone while in bed. When he noticed that she was back, he looked up at smiled. "Morning love" she would never get tired of hearing that. She smiled and climbed back into bed snuggling up against his bare chest. "Morning" he opened his arms and wrapped them around her again. 

And then they just sat there, enjoying the little moment until Y/n felt her stomach screaming for food. Charles' body vibrated at his chuckle and she turned around to look at him. "I'll make some breakfast" he said placing a gentle kiss on her forehead. They both got up, and while Charles was making breakfast, Y/n took a shower. And then both of them ate some breakfast. 

____________________

The next day, Lando, George, Alex, Charles and Y/n would be going out for dinner and later go back to Charles' apartment for drinks. Since the three other boys would be there as well, it wouldn't look suspicious to the people who might notice them in public. Y/n had just finished her shower and was drying her body. She slipped on some clean underwear and one of Charles' t-shirts that were oversized on her body as she was about to do her make up and hair. 

After finally finishing her make up and hair, it was time to put on her dress. Soon she looked herself up and down in the mirror with a satisfied smile on her face. "You ready to go, love?" Charles asked from the kitchen as he was finished 10 minutes ago. "Just a second" she replied putting on her heels and grabbing her little purse with her phone, keys, wallet etc. Then she walked to the kitchen where Charles couldn't stop staring at her.   

"Oh wow, love you look amazing" he hummed right at her ear as his arm snaked around her waist while she had her arms around his neck. "And you look handsome as always" she hummed back and closed her eyes with a smile as Charles were planting small kisses on her neck since he couldn't ruin her make up. "We should probably go" Y/n finally said, as they couldn't be late otherwise the dinner reservation wouldn't work. 

She could practically see the frown on his face, but he kisses her one last time and grabbed her hand as they walked to his car. The warm familiar feeling of butterflies and fireworks had returned to Y/n, when Charles had his one hand resting on her thigh. Right now all her problems were being washed away, and the couple had agreed to just enjoy the rest of their summer break, and when they would return to work, they would have to find a solution to their dating problem. 

But instead of feeling sad, Y/n smiled when they arrived at the restaurant, and she saw her three best friends waiting for them. She looked at Charles and smiled before opening the car door and rushing over to give them all a big hug. "God I missed seeing your stupid faces" she said as she had just hugged Lando as the last of them. They all laughed. "You too, Y/n" George said, and now Charles joined them as well giving his mates a bro hug. 

They all shared a great evening together at the restaurant. Y/n felt how she had really needed a night out like this, and though she missed racing, she was far from ready to face her problems again. After their dinner, they went to a local bar which were a bit more closed off meaning not many people knew about it, and therefore it was a bit more private. 

They ordered their drinks and started of with two shots each before ordering something else. They sat at a table all engaging in another great conversation. "So how are things between you too?" Alex smirked since all of them knew about their relationship. Of course they couldn't be all 'loving' here in public, but it certainly didn't stop them from look at each other and smile. 

"It's great, though we're still trying to figure out some things, so we won't get fired" Y/n answered not speaking about the part where they had technically broken up for a few days. But Charles was happy about that because he didn't wanna talk about it or be reminded of it either. 

"Well there has to be some sort of way, right?" Lando asked with concern. "Yeah we hope so" Charles answered grabbing Y/n's hand from under the table and gently squeezing it. "I mean, I never thought you two out of all people would end up together, but you both look so happy that now I never want it to end" Lando said again making everyone at the table laugh. 

"Thanks, mate" Charles laughed drowning the rest of his drink. 

liked by charles_leclerc, landonorris and 1

liked by charles_leclerc, landonorris and 1.249.610 others

@y/n.official From an amazing night 🥂 Missed these idiots

@charles_leclerc @landonorris @alexalbon @georgerussell63 

landonorris Idiot?! Excuse me, but I am very smart 😎
--> y/n.official Right sorry Mr. Geography 😂
--> user1 bwhahaha she really went there

charles_leclerc Who you calling an idiot?
--> y/n.official the guy whose jacket I'm wearing in the picture (btw it's mine now :-))
--> charles_leclerc HOW DARE YOU! 😱😱😱
--> user2 idc what y'all say, this is cute
--> user3 I really ship this, but idk
--> user4 Am I the only one who thinks that they're already dating?

gerogerussel63 💙💙

load 8.3k more comments