300K SPECIAL

Dear Readers...

I had to make this chapter... sry not sry lol <3 No but seriously, I can't thank you guys enough for the support, you guys have shown me on this book. I've never written anything as long as this, and I'm so happy that I finished the story and that you guys seem to enjoy it. So, here's another extra because I couldn't help myself tihi <3 Also thank you so much for 300k (now 314k) reads <3

--

The bags under Y/N's eyes had never looked worse. It was like sleep wasn't a part of her life anymore. And though the poor woman was constantly sleep deprived, she had never felt happier in her entire life. And when she heard those small cries coming from her 1 year old daughter, and she wrapped her arms around her, lulling her to sleep while humming a sweet melody, her heart felt like it could burst with happiness. 

"You look so beautiful, my love. The most beautiful mother out there" Charles' soft voice made her tiredness disappear and replace it with utter and pure love. Y/N carefully placed their daughter back in the bed, covering her with her blanket before she leaned into the touch of her husband, who instantly wrapped his arms around her, swirling her around making their eyes meet. 

"And you are the most amazing father and husband out there" Y/N smiled in between the kisses she placed on his lips. "Mm I love you, Ms. Leclerc" Charles whispered, the pair leaving the bedroom to allow their daughter her sleep. Y/N would never get tired of hearing Charles call her by her 'new' last name. They had been married for about 10 months now, but she still giggled every time and her heart melted. 

"And I love you, Mr. Leclerc. Now, let's watch that movie while we still can" Y/N chuckled, as Charles grabbed her hand and led the pair to their couch, where they settled down, cuddled up against each other as they enjoyed their night. 

-- 

"And don't forget the muffins, they are her favorite" Y/N rattled along to her dad who could only smile. "Don't worry, sweetie. I've got it all covered" Scott said, smiling as he held on tight to his granddaughter. "I know, I'm just nervous" Y/N replied, kissing her daughter before hugging her father. "Just relax, Y/N. Enjoy the weekend" her father replied, and Y/N knew that he was right. 

It wasn't long until Scott said goodbye to both Charles and Y/N who also kissed their daughter goodbye, before the pair left the hotel, driving through the streets of Monaco that Friday morning. Y/N had fixed her tired looking face with make-up and felt so relieved to finally wear a nice and cute outfit as her body didn't look like a freaking balloon that was so close to exploding anymore. 

"You excited, babe?" Charles asked, his hand firmly placed on her thigh where it would usually be when they were driving. "Honestly, I feel like I've been gone from the Paddock for so long that I've forgot what it looks like" the woman giggled, yet the excitement was clearly evident on her face. 

"Well, I know for a fact that people are excited to have you back" Charles said as the pair finally pulled up the track. Y/N had been on maternity for a long time now, and this was her first race back. Not as a driver obviously, but she would be watching her husband race from the Ferrari garage, and she was truly looking forward to that. 

As they parked the car, the pair noticed the many fans that had already gathered around the entrance, and Y/N felt the excitement grow. She hadn't been in an F1 car for almost two years now, and she truly missed the thrill and the joy. 

Even though she was tired, she truly lived up as she was greeted by the fans, almost wanting to cry as she saw the support still coming her way. Her and Charles signed a bunch of things and took a bunch of pictures before they arrived in the Paddock where Charles grabbed her hand, squeezing it gently.