Part 28

After the amazing time the pair shared together in Monaco, it was time to get ready for the next Grand Prix in Russia, and they were leaving in a few hours. "I can't believe we already have to go back, I was having so much fun here" Y/n said sitting on her bed as she had just finished packing. "Yeah I know, but we're gonna race again in a few days, and that will be amazing" Charles said coming out of the bathroom as he had also just finished packing his toothbrush from the bathroom. 

He sat down on the bed next to her. "But what if we go back, and then we won't even have time to be together?" she asked looking into his eyes. "Hey" he said softly stroking her cheek. "Don't worry, love. We're gonna be just fine, I promise" that answer made her smile a bit, but suddenly she hade her eyes wide open as Charles started tickling her and they fell down on the bed. 

She couldn't breath from laughing so much. After wrestling and tickling each other for a couple of minutes, they were both laying on the bed catching their breaths again. "I'm so out of breath" she said turning around to look at Charles as they both let outa chuckle. "Sorry not sorry" he responded with a smile. "When do we like have to leave? Like the last minute?" Y/n asked, and Charles grabbed his phone checking the time. 

"In 1 hour and 14 minutes" he said looking at his phone. She pulled herself closer to Charles and laid her head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. The feeling of his chest slowly rising and falling again calmed her down, and they were just lying there, embracing each other, not saying a word while Charles was stroking her head and occasionally placing kisses on her head. 

_______________________

Y/n sighed as she sat on the plane going to Russia. Charles was sitting with his engineer and some mechanics, and she couldn't stop looking at him. She was happy that they were actually together after everything that had happened since she joined Ferrari, but a part of her was very unsure of their future. What future would they even have, when they would have to go behind everyone's back and lying and sneaking around to hide their relationship? She knew they had to, but she also knew that it was probably gonna be hard. 

Hour later they had landed safely in Russia, and had checked it at their hotel. Everyone was exhausted upon the flight, and decided to just go to their rooms to rest and get ready for tomorrow. As Y/n couldn't fall asleep, she decided to text Charles. 

Hey, you up?

Yeah, I can't sleep

Me neither, I'm so bored

Wanna come over to my room and cuddle?

Already on my way ;-)

Can't wait <3

She put on a hoodie over her night short and top, and carefully opened the door. The hallway was completely empty. She then walked to his room, thankfully on the same floor, and knocked on the door. A few seconds later a very attractive Charles wearing black sweatpants and no shirt smiled at her. She smiled back before entering the room. She really couldn't stop starring at him, and of course he noticed and smirked. "Eyes up here, love" he said placing a finger under her chin and moved her head up, so her eyes met his. 

"Then put a shirt on" she said smirking back. "Hm... no thanks" he said letting out a chuckle. "Well then I'm gonna stare" they both smiled before leaning in. They made their way to the bed and laid down under the blankets. It didn't take long for either of them to fall asleep, as Y/n rested her head on his bare chest, with her arm wrapped around him, and Charles resting his head on hers with his arms wrapped around her. 

______________________

When Y/n had finished her track walk the next day, she called Lando, George and Alex to ask them, if they wanted to hang out since Charles was hanging out with Pierre. They all said yes, and a few moments later they were in Y/n's hotel room eating some food and chatting together. She had missed her friends, but she knew it would be hard to lie to them. Except Alex of course, who found out about her and Charles, but he hadn't said anything. 

"How is it going with Charles? Is he still a pain in the ass?" George asked eating his salad. Y/n could feel Alex looking at her "Uh it's going okay. We're on better terms now, but yeah he's still the same" it looked like both Lando and George bought that answer. "So anyway, how are you guys?" she asked desperate to change to subject. They all continued to talk for a while catching up, when Lando and George had to go leaving Alex and Y/n behind. 

Y/n sighed big time looking at Alex. "You know, you should probably tell them at some point" Alex said, and she knew very well what he meant. "I know, I just- this is so much harder than I thought it would be" Alex grabbed her hand gently stroking it. "Look, I know you and Charles aren't allowed to date as teammates, but we can't control our feelings, and if you guys truly care about each other, then you deserve to be together. All I'm saying is that you should be careful. And you should probably tell Lando and George before they find out in another way and you loose their friendship." She was so happy to have a friend like Alex and Lando and George, people who had been there for her since she could remember. 

"Thank you Alex, and I will. After the race, I'm gonna tell them." he smiled and hugged her before he left as well, and Y/n returned to the hotel. Charles was still out with Pierre, so she just fell asleep on her bed instead. 

A/N Hope you all still like it <3