Part 63

The first race in Bahrain went by in a flash. Scoring P7 was the best Y/n and the team could do at the time, and she was overall satisfied. It could have been better, but they simply didn't have the pace. 

It was hard leaving Charles back in Monaco, and she hated that she still had the next race in Bahrain before she could go back to him. They had talked a bit more about their relationship and they agreed for Y/n to finish the season before both going to Binotto and tell them about their relationship and possible just face the consequences. 

But for now she would have to put her focus elsewhere as she was sat in a briefing meeting about the race here in Bahrain last weekend and what could be better this weekend. 

Y/n sat in the back not really wanting to be there and besides, she didn't have much to say anyway. She was far less F1 experienced than all the other drivers, and therefore she just thought that it would be easier to let them do the talking. 

--

After a dreadful long media day with so many questions and interviews and a track walk, Y/n was beyond tired, and she just wanted to go back to the hotel and take a nice warm shower and fall asleep. 

She left the track around eight in the evening after a meeting, and it was starting to get a bit dark outside. Since the hotel was nearby, and Y/n wanted some fresh air and a nice walk, she just walked back. 

She had found a little path through a nice little park of some sort. She just walked along the park listening to some music. She noticed another person walking towards her on the same path. It was a guy from the looks of it, dressed all in black and it was too dark to see his face. 

 She thought nothing of it and kept walking. As the guy was now right in front of her, he stopped and Y/n could now see the dark green eyes belonging to him. He looked at her, and Y/n pulled the music out of her ears. "Can I help you?" she asked and out of pure instinct, she took a few steps backwards. 

Suddenly he pulled out a knife, and Y/n gasped. "Give me your money, or I'll kill you!" he yelled out in desperation. But Y/n didn't have any money on her. Well, she had a few bucks, but nothing crazy. All her money was back in her hotel. All she had was her bag with her team kit and a few papers and stuff like that. 

"I- I don't have any, only a few bucks" she said pulling out the 40 dollars in her pocket. He aggressively took them and kept the knife pointing at her. "jewelry's too" he shouted pointing the knife at her neck where a neckless hung. 

She slowly took it off along with her ring and gave that to him too. Just as she was about to say something, he grabbed her wrist and squeezed it hardly making her groan in pain. "Please, I don't have anything else!" she begged. He looked at her with evil in his eyes before looking around the empty park. 

He continued to stare at her before she hissed in pain as he had now grabbed her upper arm and given her a large cut that instantly began bleeding. "As a little reminder of me" he spat before running away. 

Y/n held her arm trying to stop the cut from bleeding anymore. It didn't seem very deep, but it was still bleeding and hurting and when she was finally left alone in the dark, she broke down crying. 

She still held her arm, but it was still bleeding and she would have to go to the hospital or something. She collected herself and took her bag off of her shoulder where she had a spare team shirt. She ripped it apart and wrapped it around her arm and secured it, so blood wasn't spilling everywhere, even though her shirt and her hands and arm and pants were already covered in blood. 

It was hurting, but she wasn't dying, so she gathered her stuff and found a taxi that could take her to the hospital. "You okay?" the taxi driver spoke with a thick accent as he looked at her arm where the shirt was wrapped around, but there was still blood dripping down. 

"I just need a hospital" she replied and the taxi driver drove off. As she had arrived at the hospital, she realized that she had no money. "I- I'm sorry, I have no money, I was robbed, but I have this" she replied and took of this little silver ankle chain that the guy didn't spot. 

At first eh taxi driver didn't wanna take it because he said it was too much, but she insisted and then made her way into the hospital. "Uh excuse me?" she sniffed at the front desk causing the nurse to look up. 

She looked at Y/n before her eyes landed on Y/n's arm, "Oh dear, take a seat over there, and I'll be right back" she replied and Y/n did as the nurse said and sat down. Luckily it was late at night, so not many people were at the hospital right now. it also didn't seem that she was being recognized anywhere, which was even better. 

"Right this way" suddenly a doctor entered the waiting room and looked at Y/n. He was a tall man probably just a few years older than her and with a warm smile. She followed him into a room where he gestured for her to sit down. 

"Can you tell me your name?" was the first thing he asked. "Uh Y/n" she replied looking at him. "Hi Y/n, my name is Richard, and I understand you've hurt your arm?" he asked looking at her arm. Y/n nodded and unwrapped the shirt from her arm revealing the cut that was still bleeding a tiny bit. 

"It looks like we need to get it cleaned before I stich you back together" he chuckled and walked over to a desk where he pulled out a few things. "Does it take long?" Y/n asked. "Nope, just a few minutes" Richard answered with a smile. "This might sting a bit" he warned and began cleaning her wound. 

She wanted to scream, but not in front of him, so she held it back and just closed her eyes while he fixed her wound. Then he stitched it up and put some bandage around her around and then pulled away. "All done, are you okay?" he asked seeing as Y/n had been pretty much just quite the entire time. 

"Just tired" she replied forcing a little smile. She was tired. And it was a huge relief to finally be back at the hotel where she would try and see if she could get a bit of sleep.