Not my Name • Y.B.

[Reader...]

I was in the room writing some things on my mission report when I heard Yelena calling my name.

"Y/n! Y/n!... god, I swear if you don't respond in the next five seconds-" She yelled out suddenly opening out room door

"That's not my name." I mumbled to her, and she smirked

"Baby, my love, darling... kitten." She said gently pulling my face backwards, she was now upside down as I stared up at her.

"Yes, Shnuckims?" I said with a soft giggle

"Shnuckims? Oh no, I'm a trained assassin, I am not going by shnuckims, do you know what everyone would say?"

"Oh what an endearing nickname?" I teased, she rolled her eyes

"Nope, try again."

"Yes, honeybuns?"

"Again."

"My honey bunches of oats?"

"Really?"

"My sweet pot pie?"

"Now I think your just hungry."

"How about snickerdoodle? Oh, now I'm hungry" I giggled at her, she rolled her eyes grabbing my hand.

"Let's go get something to eat dork." She said giggling, once we were in the kitchen we seen the rest of the team sitting in the lounge.

"What do you want to eat, darling?" Yelena asked, I pondered for a minute before responding.

"Snickerdoodles?"

She glared at me.

"I'm just kidding... mommy." I said with a big smirk on my face, suddenly everyone turned their attention to us with wide eyes.

Yelena was at a loss for words.

"I- uh- what- what did you call me?" She asked stuttering

"Mommy?" I said a bit louder, biting my lip to contain my laughter.

"I know what y/n is hungry for... and it isn't food." Tony said laughing, Wanda looked flustered, and Nat looked a bit jealous.

Yelena looked turned on, angry, and a bit embarrassed all at the same time.

I just gave her a big smirk before going over to sit in the lounge. She was still stuck in her spot in the kitchen, not knowing whether to move or not.

"I think you broke her..." Bucky said

I just gave a smug smile before getting back up and grabbing her hand heading towards the room.

Oh it was a fun night indeed.

-

One today for leaving y'all one with no ending yesterday haha.

I thought of this when I was eating breakfast, I have no idea how.

Gonna update some books today, so be ready. My new book won't be out until later this week!

Always love, A.K. <3