Go on, my little • n.r.

A short one, and It's trash... deal with it.

Btw, does Anyone collect funko pops? I just started collecting marvel ones.

[Third Person...]

You have been feeling more than extremely overwhelmed as of lately, only wanting nothing more than to drop but with most of the team around a lot more lately. It was hard.

Natasha noticed this and would try to help you drop but you were stubborn, kept yourself grounded in order not to do so no matter the ministrations Nat was doing to help you.

"Come on, bunny. You'll feel better once you do." She whispered in your ear as you leant your head on her shoulder, she pecked your lips before shaking your head no.

She huffed before walking away.

You felt a bit more sensitive not being able to be a little, so to have Nat made at you made you want to cry. You sniffled and hiccuped, Buck was the first to notice you slipping.

"You okay, y/n?" He asked politely, you rubbed your eye with your fist before catching yourself and nodding. Not trusting your own voice.

"You sure?" He asked, but before you could answer, Nat came back and noticed your anxiety and slowly drying tears on your cheeks.

She quickly went over, not giving you time to answer and picked you up taking you to your floor.

"Nat, put me down." You asked, but Natasha only made her way to the quiet lounge room that was on your floor. She sat on the couch. Each floor had its own kitchen and lounge room as well as rooms but through out the day everyone had to be in the main one to socialize like Tony liked.

Nat began to rock you, making you slowly drift off.

"Nuh uh." You stubbornly said, Nat guided your head back onto her shoulder continuing what she was doing.

"It's okay baby, just do it. It's just you and me." She whispered.

The next thing you know you woke up on Nat's chest sucking your thumb.

"Nuh uh, baby, here." She said putting a binky in your mouth. You finally took it willingly not wanting to argue in such a tired state.

Nat rubbed your back as the only sounds that were heard was the suckling sounds of you and your pací falling right back to sleep.

Natasha had put on cartoons, allowing you to watch them as she made dinner later on in the day, she announced to the other avengers you both would be alone tonight to which, Tony, of course, had to make a dirty joke about.

But Nat ignored it and made you chicken nuggets, already having a bottle of milk in the fridge for later and got your sippy with juice ready as well as her own dinner.

She finally came back with the food and took your paci out of your mouth, making you whine.

"No, none of that. Here, baby, eat." She said rubbing your thigh and kissing your cheek before getting into her food. You did as told and ate everything.

"That's my good girl" she smiled kissing your cheek once more before taking the dishes back to the dish washer.

You cuddled into her feeling extremely exhausted, Nat allowed you to fall asleep once more before waking you up for a bath and to get you ready for bed, which you did not protest as you usually would. But not this time.

After your bath you cuddled straight into Natasha in bed. Yawning as you fought your sleep.

"It's okay baby, sleep. We'll play tomorrow." She said, you looked up and nodded. Natasha pulled you on top of her and rubbed your back under your shirt to soothe you to sleep. It worked because within half a minute, you were out.