Expecting • W.M.

[Reader...]

I was currently in the process of working on an old car I wanted to restore when I felt arms wrap around my waist. My body was bent over the hood of my 1970' grey Chevy Chevelle SS, looking for a wire.

I straightened my back and heard the voice of the love of my life.

"The car is looking good babe."

"Eh, this baby will look good when my baby sits in the passenger of it." I smirk turning around in her arms and kissing her cheek as I try to avoid any car grease getting on her as I wiped my hands with my rag.

"I'm not allowed to drive it?" She raises her eyebrow, and I chuckle.

"Passenger seat, drivers seat. She'll still look better." I wink with a smug smile planted on my face. She rolls her eyes but keeps a smile on her face as well hooking her fingers into my belt loops on my jeans pulling my waist closer to hers.

"Do you think you can take a break for a bite to eat... maybe?" She asked shyly, Wanda knew I loved working on my cars. My Jeep and my Chevy were one of my three prized possessions, so she never wanted to bother me while working on them but what she didn't know was she is and will always be the thing I'd drop everything in a heartbeat for.

"Of course, my love. Let me just clean up a bit and we can go." I tell her pecking her lips before turning around and shutting the hood of my car.

I draped my arm around her shoulder guiding us into the house. It was a beautiful spring day. I had the radio on while working on my car, it was bright and early so the birds were all chirping. It reminded me of my childhood, getting up in the morning watching my father mow the lawn as my mother cleaned inside and cooked breakfast.

My brothers would both be outside helping my dad, the music would be full blast. You could practically taste the smell in the air before my mother started cooking which was bleach and grass trimmings.

Once inside I dragged my lovely girlfriend to the restroom with me and stripped myself of my clothes.

"Baby, I thought you were taking a shower." She said giggling, I smiled at her before lowering myself a bit to grab the hem of her shirt.

"We are." I wink at her before she lifted her arms up so I could take off her shirt. Wanda then rid herself of her clothing items and we hopped into the hot shower together. Washing each other, talking, and laughing. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

"You are... mesmerizing." I tell her

"Are you saying this because I'm naked?" She raised an eyebrow suspiciously

"No, when you have all your clothes on you are just as captivating as you are underneath me, stark naked."

"Gah, you had to ruin the moment by mentioning Tony?" She joked

I giggled before kissing her cheek and turning off the shower, I quickly grabbed a towel and waited for Wanda to wring out her hair and step out as well. As soon as she was out I wrapped the first warm towel around her. Letting it slip a bit off her shoulder to kiss it before covering it. Then I grabbed one for myself.

We brushed our teeth and got dressed.

Wanda was dressed in a black v neck tucked into her light blue pants. Her freshly dyed red hair naturally cascading down her shoulders.

I wore a plain white shirt and olive green bomber jacket, wearing a pair of ripped black jeans. We both opted for doc martens for shoes. Mine were tan as hers were black.

I allowed my hair to stay down.

Soon after we grabbed our wallets and keys and headed out the door to a quick restaurant. Nothing fancy or elegant, but something a bit more normal.

We sat in a booth and I opted to sit in the same booth chair as her, wanting Wanda to be close to me. I draped my arm around her shoulder and held her close as we spoke about things going on in the compound.

"We should really visit them." She mentions her former colleagues

"We should, whenever you want, my love." I inform her, she nods her head before looking back down at her menu trying to figure out what she wants to eat. I let my arm drop to her waist and squeeze it gently as I looked down at mine.

Suddenly something was dropped in the front of my vision, it was blue and pink. I was confused.

"Wanda?" I ask taking my unoccupied hand to pick up the article of clothings. When I realized what she was telling me. Tears began to well up in my eyes.

"Are you serious?" I ask

"Yes..." she whispered

"W-when?" I ask

"Sarah told me last week that the parents chose us on the spot... I just have been waiting to tell you." Wanda informed me, I look over at her eyes to see she said she was crying as well.

We had been looking into adopting for a while, inserting resumes with expecting but not ready parents everywhere. But no one wanted two Ex Avengers to mother their children.

We had found a pair of teenagers expecting from our social worker, they were expecting twins, a boy and a girl. We never thought they would choose us, being that so many others had denied us of this.

"God, I'm so in love with you! We're going to be Mom's!" I tell her excitedly before grabbing her face and pressing a soft but passionate kiss to her lips. When we broke Wanda was smiling big as well.

"I'm so in love with you as well y/n Maximoff." She said

"Future, y/n Maximoff."

"Soon future." She said finally before resting her forehead onto mine.

-

Not proofread at all so do not judge me if some things are wonky.

I'm trying to update as much as I can on my days that I have off.

But anyways enjoy! Btw it's finally fall! I'm so happy!