Our baby • Y.B.

Okay for those waiting for millions of updates, and requests, and book updates, and part twos, I have a vacay from work Oct 15- idk when so ima be updating so much that week. And when my school does a fall break expect a lot that week also.

For now enjoy what I give you! Thank you. All the love!!

[Reader...]

Yelena and I were currently out with our son, Elliott. She wanted us to get out being that since I had given birth I haven't left the house in a month and ten days. It was a tradition, or ritual I had to follow.

I'm Hispanic, and my mom was worried about either me or the baby catching something if we went out before forty days.

So basically being Mexican meant staying in the house for forty consecutive days after birth for rest, for me and the baby. My mom also was making it clear I couldn't be intimate with my fiancé, calling me every so hours to be sure we kept our pants on.

When I had given birth we named our son, Elliott-Gabriel Santiago Belova, yes I know, very long name. But I was a sucker for two first names and a middle name. Lena had agreed to it so I was beyond happy.

Although Natasha was pretty angry we didn't name him after her. We had to explain that there was already a Nathaniel in the Avenger family, she made us swear we would name our next child, if it was a girl, something that mimicked her name.

Yelena's father, Alexei, was also pretty hurt when he found out our boy wouldn't be carrying his name either. Yelena and i had named our boy after things that meant a lot to us. I hated the name Edward, but wanted something to memorialize my dad, Tony Stark. I was born off a one night stand when he visited Mexico. But he never once strayed from taking care of me.

Pepper acted like a mother to me, and Morgan was more than excited when she found out she would be an aunt.

So Edward was changed to Elliott, Gabriel to memorialize a friend Yelena once had in the red room, he was a guard who would help her, but when he had helped Natasha escape, he was killed. Yelena told me he was her best friend, they would call each other siblings, so Gabriel was for him.

Finally, Santiago is my last name, but instead of making two last names like other people do, I wanted his to be his middle name.

"Baby?" Yelena said trying to get my attention

"Hm?" I hummed still pretty much in my thoughts of the last few months.

"Are you tired, my love?" She asked taking her hand away from our sons stroller, she was stroking his cheek as he was sleeping. We were sat in a cafe to get a bit of fresh air after being staying in my apartment for days on end.

"A little." I said, my eyes a bit droopy. Yelena helped me up, and put her hand on my waist as she guided me and the stroller towards our house. Once we had gotten there, i sat down, exhausted.

"Take a nap, my love. I'm going to give Elliott a bath." She informed me, I smiled and hummed in agreement as she kissed my forehead and went off with our baby, I was out in a few seconds from the exhaustion I had felt.

When I awoke, I turned my head to see my beautiful fiancé and our baby in the kitchen. She was holding him so stiffly, afraid she would drop him at any given moment.

She rocked him a bit, his face looked as if he was about to cry. And I was right, a few seconds later he let out a big high pitched scream as he sobbed.

"Shh, shh, shh. Mummy is asleep, come on buddy. Don't wake her." She whispered to him trying to soothe him. But it was his hungry cry, and unfortunately, I hadn't pumped any milk into any bottles yet.

"Baby, he's hungry." I said sitting up

Yelena sighed defeated as she handed me our son.

I lifted up my shirt and let him latch onto the nipple. Yelena glared at him for a second before commenting.

"You Can have it now, but a few months time. Those are back to being mine." She told him, she kissed me on the lips before going back to the kitchen to where the stove was and continued cooking.

"Baby, have you taken your vitamins?" Yelena asks staring at the cupboard filled with medicine.

"N-no..." I stuttered, she sighed before grabbing them and put out my hand and poured some in my hand before putting her hand on my cheek lovingly stroking it before moving it further up to my ear and painfully grabbing it.

"Agh!" I yelped in pain as she held onto my ear

"I'm not trying to have a dead fiancé before she can become my wife, i swear y/n if you don't start taking your vitamins and medicines I'm going to choke you with them." She finally let go of my ear and gave me a kiss on the lips before going back to what she was doing.

"I'd probably like being choked." I mumbled to myself, hoping she wouldn't hear.

"What'd you say, honey?"

"Huh? Nothing..." I acted like I didn't say anything. I took the pills dry before Lena came back with our dinner. She insisted on hand feeding me being that i was feeding our son. Which was irritating.

"Baby, please. Let me feed myself, I don't want your food getting cold." I told her

"No, your feeding our son. I'm feeding you, now open up." I opened my mouth and she shoved a spoonful of my favorite food in my mouth.

"Maybe i want to eat something else..." I mumbled again, Lena smirked.

"What'd you say?"

"Hm? Oh, nothing." I smiled innocently. Once she finished with mine and her food, Elliott was asleep so I put my breast away and laid him on my chest not wanting him to wake up, it would take so long to put him back to sleep. I didn't want to stay awake all night, although I probably still would. I couldn't move with him on my chest.

Yelena came and quickly took him off my chest.

"What are you doing?! You'll wake him!" I whisper-yelled. But she quickly put him in his nursery room, and I followed her.

She placed him in his cradle and he stayed asleep, she turned on the rocking motion and lullaby. I stood at the doorway when she came back towards me.

She came behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist, I leaned into her as she placed her head on my shoulder.

"He's perfect, like you." She said quietly, i smiled.

"And you..."

"Come on... I'll turn on the bath, we'll relax tonight." She said smiling guiding us to our room. But she whispered into my ear before we got there.

"But tomorrow night, tvoya kiska budet takoy krasnoy" she smirked going into our room

"Wait, what does that mean?!" I ran after her.