Pillows • n.r.

[Third Person...]

"Bebé , what are you doing with those?" Natasha asked you as she seen you holding two pillows in your hand at the store. You looked at her with an innocent look.

"I want these..." you look at her with puppy dog eyes.

"But baby, we're still living in the compound, we have no room." Natasha gives you a pout, she hates saying 'no' to you.

"But... they're for our new apartment." You pout some more.

"Baby, our apartment isn't going to be ready until August... it's only March."

"But... but- but they won't have these in August... please. I won't buy anything else." You beg.

"Bebé , you are not going to like these pillows in August."

"Yes I will, I showed you pictures of how I want the apartment."

Natasha was only messing with you, she wanted to see how long she could hold out telling you 'no'. She also wanted to see how long you could hold out with her telling you 'no'.

She knows your tears were soon to come, because you get a lot of anxiety asking for stuff. You always get scared to ask for things.

"But... baby..." Nat says

"I won't get anything else." You say again, before putting the pillows back.

"Okay..." Nat smiles before grabbing them and putting them into the cart.

"I'm kidding, my love. You know I will never say no. How many times do I tell you to just put stuff in the cart?" She giggles, you smile excitedly before kissing her lips.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I won't get anything else, I promise." Natasha rolls her eyes.

"Baby, get whatever you want. I don't care how much it costs, I will spoil you with everything!" She says happily.

You look longingly at a soft blanket that was on a counter. Nat follows your line of vision and sees what you want, the blanket was pretty expensive but she really did not care.

She wanted to give you the world.

So she grabbed the blanket and threw it in the basket. The rest of the trip continued like that, she would see you looking at something then putting it down, she would grab it and put it in the cart.

Nat had her hands on the cart guiding it, while you were in front of her between the cart and her. Her arms around you, that's how she wanted you. She wanted to show others how much she loved you.

How protective she was of you.

So no one would mess with you.