[PREFERENCE] Your BFF (other than them)

Tw: none

Requested? Nope!

Apparently y'all like preferences more than oneshots, so here you go!

Enjoy, darlings!

_____________________

Dream:

Drista, she's a cool kid for her age, and you've known her a long ass time, so of course y'all have girl days to go shopping, get coffee and get your nails done!

Georgenotfound:

Wilbur Soot, he laughs at the tall jokes you make about the two of you (let's pretend your tall for this one since you played basketball in the last preference lmao)

Sapnap:

Dream, you've been besties since that one sleepover in highschool where you three stayed up all night playing Minecraft.

Karl Jacobs:

Your brother Jimmy! Duh! You're really close to your brother and he was the first person you opened up to and trusted when you were first fostered by his family, and that bond just got stronger as you grew up.

Quackity:

BadBoyHalo, he found it nice that you refrained from swearing and making dirty jokes or comments around him once you found out he didn't like it, and now your besties, he made bracelets and everything! (That was to kinda have a giggle at jealous Quackity and jealous Skeppy when those two met up lol)

Wilbur Soot:

Tubbo, he's a sweet kid and he's like your little brother. He had gotten excited when he first met you because you had your ukulele on you, and almost immediately asked you to play a song.

Jack Manifold:

His brother. His brother's your scary dog privileges when you go to the gym lmao, and you always carry a deck of Uno cards in your bag, so sometimes y'all will all just sit down wherever you're at and play.

Technoblade:

Philza's wife, Kristen, she had found out you were majoring in psychology and y'all started talking! You've even been to the UK to hang out with her!

Tommyinnit:

Jack Manifold, you watch all of his You Laugh You Lose streams, and every time you donate that one video of a piece of bread falling over, but deep fried and bass boosted lmao, you told him that when you first met him, and you both laugh about how the first time you donated it he laughed.

TubboLive_:

Lani, she's one of your favorite people, and are actually the ones who set up your older siblings with each other. Now you giggle about how it turned out.

Ranboo:

Technoblade, surprisingly. You were over at Ranboo's house, taking turns playing bedwars on his PC when you saw Technoblade, and you came very close to beating him, resulting in a VC over discord from the blood god himself, him beginning to congratulate Ranboo, only for you to laugh and say it was you. He has since claimed you as his little sibling, and defends you mercilessly on Twitter. Even says your the most tolerable child he knows outside of his family.

Purpled:

Tommyinnit, your a sucker for goldenboys duo, so when Grayson finally made a video with Tommy and you, you and Tommy had a blast and started talking, resulting in your friendship.