{ONESHOT} (Sapnap): Angry

Tw: this is just a vent chapter there's really nothing

Requested? Nope!

Age: 21

Pronouns: she/her

Notes: i'm so fucking mad

Enjoy, darlings!

_________________

No One's POV
It was supposed to be a nice night out.  It was supposed to be a fun night out.

(__) never expected to be pacing her boyfriends apartment, anger practically burning through her skin, ranting to her boyfriend and his roommates cat.

"It's so fucking stupid! She can't even leave me alone for a fucking day!" She shouted.

The brunette nodded, humming as he scratched behind the cats ear.

"She has one fucking job! One! And she can't even do it! So tell me how she thinks I'm gonna let her go and do literally everything else, when she can't do her job! Huh?" (__) spat.  She ran her fingers through her hair and groaned.  "Where's Clay? I thought he was supposed to be here by now." She asked.

"He went to the store to grab something," Sapnap responded.  "He should be back in like ten minutes." He added as he checked his phone.

(__) nodded, rubbing her face.  "I can't fucking believe her, trying to fucking do that...  What a bitch...  I'd strangle her if I was tall enough..."

Sapnap snorted.  "I'd do it for you, except I'm not emotionally invested in the situation." He chuckled.

(__) groaned, looking up at the ceiling in frustration.  "I'm so fucking mad right now, I just wanna bash my head into the wall." She grumbled.

"Oh don't do that," Sapnap hummed.  "Come here." He said as he stood, setting Patches to the side and opening his arms.

(__) all but flopped onto him, wrapping her arms around his torso and burying her face in his chest and sighing.  "I'm so fucking mad..." She mumbled.

Sapnap nodded, petting her hair gently.  "I know, but she'll get what's coming to her."

_________________

sorry it's short i'm just really fucking mad rn and i'm literally exhausted because of someone going above and beyond to piss me tf off.