{ONESHOT} (Purpled): Take The L, Bro

Tw:

Age: 17

Pronouns: he/they

Home country: you from outer space, bro idk what to tell you

Notes: SMP is real life

Enjoy, darlings!

______________________________

No One's POV
(__) wasn't one to keep secrets about themself, everyone knew this, which meant that everyone knew that (__) hadn't always presented themself as masculine, or androgynous.

Well, except Purpled, which led the two boys to their current conversation, sitting by a creek, a basket of snacks behind them and a picnic blanket under them.

"So you mean to tell me that you.  A seventeen year old male.  Never.  Never.  Got to go out and spar with your friends when you were little?" Purpled asked incredulously.

(__) laughed, his nose scrunching and eyes crinkling.  "You say that like you did those things!" He pointed out.

Purpled's face flushed dark red.  "Hey, fuck off, dude." He grumbled, looking away in his fruity defense.

"But no, I didn't, it wasn't considered lady like, so I was in the house doing chores or in the kitchen cooking." (__) shrugged, popping another orange slice into his mouth.

The blonde alien frowned deeply, his brows knitting together in shock and confusion.

"Fuck you mean 'lady like', you're a dude?!" He exclaimed, watching as his partner chewed another orange slice.

(__) laughed slightly, looking at Purpled with wide eyes.  "Bro, I thought I told you!" He laughed.

"Told me what?" Purpled asked curiously, tilting his head.

"Bro, I'm trans, I didn't start identifying as male and non-binary until I was thirteen." (__) laughed, running their fingers through their hair and brushing it out of their face.

Purpled was silent for a few moments, his mouth opening and closing a few times, trying to force something out.

"I knew that." He finally said.

(__) burst into laughter again, throwing their head back and holding their stomach.  "Bro! No way! No fuckin way! You didn't know!" They exclaimed, finding great humor in the way Purpled tried to cover it up.

"No, I did, I did!" The boy shouted.

"We came here together on a fucking spaceship, from another world, we've been dating for what, three years? We know each other's deepest, darkest secrets, and you didn't know I was trans?" (__) laughed.  "So your just gonna ignore the fact I hung a fucking trans pride flag over our bed?" They added.

"No, I knew! I thought you were saying you didn't tell me something else!" The other alien tried.

"Bro, take the L, you didn't know I was trans." (__) chuckled.

"I thought it was bigender! They look similar, okay?!" Purpled explained.  "And we have gay pride flags all over the ship!" He added.

(__) shook their head, but leaned over and pressed a kiss to their boyfriends reddened cheek.  "You're so cute."

____________________

was thinking bout the meme 'take the L bro you posted Kermit gulag' when i started writing this.  this was supposed to be about reader not wanting to get into the creek bc of surgery scars and Purpled finding out and comforting reader but it turned into this mess.

kinda hate it low-key but it's content ig

hope you enjoyed, darlings! ily!