{ONESHOT} (Tommy): I Mean NONE Of This

Tw: jump scares

Age: 17

Pronouns: she/her

Home country: England

Height: 4'10" (you'll understand in a minute)

Notes: based off the fact that i went to a haunted farm recently and i'd be mad as hell if one of my friends has pushed me when the chainsaw dudes chased us

Enjoy, darlings!

_________________________

No One's POV
(__) was known amongst her friends as 'the queen of horror', a joke from when she had told her stream she idolized Elvira.

That brings us to tonight, where she and a few friends had met up, and decided to go to the haunted farm about five minutes from (__)'s house.  Her boyfriend, Tommy, was, for lack of a better word, a pussy, and their friends had been cracking jokes all night about who wore the pants in the relationship.

Needless to say, Tommy had felt incredibly bad when he had accidently shoved his girlfriend into the ground and ran from the man chasing him with a chainsaw.

Wilbur and (__) made their way to the concessions area, which had been deemed a 'safe zone' by the staff, Wilbur leading the short girl with a hand in between her shoulders, who had a couple of plasters on her face and hands, and an angry fire in her eyes.

When the two reached the table that their group sat at or stood around, (__) immediately went to Tommy.  The blue eyed boy immediately opened his mouth to spew out apologies, only for (__) to hold up a hand in his face.

"Before I start, I'd just like to say that I am incredibly angry, therefore I do not mean absolutely anything that I am about to say.  Understand?" (__) said stiffly, glaring up into Tommy's eyes.

The boy nodded, swallowing thickly. 

With that, (__) inhaled sharply.  "You are six foot three and have a good eight fucking inches on that bitch and you still fucking ran?! I get that you're scared and shit but you pushed me onto the ground!" She shouted.

She closed her eyes, rubbing her face irritably before she looked back down at her boyfriend.  Her stupid, blonde, ocean eyed, adorable boyfriend.

"Sorry, just a little bit irritated." She sighed, moving to sit next to Tommy, having to look up at him now that she was seated.

"It's alright, I did shove you, I guess we're even now." He shrugged.

"Awww, happy couple!" Wilbur teased.

"Fuck off, Wilbur." (__) said, taking Tommy's hand and leaning against his shoulder.

________________

This Sucks Ass and i hate it but yeah ✨Tommy✨

hope you enjoyed! have a cookie 🍪