{ONESHOT} (Multiple): Goodbye /PLATONIC\

Tw: suicide, drug overdose, self harm, blood

Requested? Of course not.

Age: 17

Pronouns: she/her

Home country: America

Notes: reader went with Ranboo to the Beeduo meetup, also, is this just me projecting because i foolishly decided to visit my best friends grave today? yes.  absolutely it is.

Enjoy, darlings!

_____________________

No One's POV
Ranboo woke up to a loud scream coming from the kitchen.  He immediately got up and ran through the house.  As he opened the door to the kitchen, he gasped.

(__) lay on the ground in a pool of her own blood, an empty bottle of aspirin in one hand, and a small razor blade in the other.  Tubbo knelt by her, taking her hand in one of his as painful sobs ripped through his chest.

"Call an ambulance!" Tubbo sobbed, looking up at Ranboo.

:Time Skip:

Once the ambulance had shown up, Tommy called Wilbur to come pick him and Ranboo up, since Tubbo rode with (__) in the ambulance.

Wilbur arrived, disheveled and looking like he had been crying and drove the two minors to the emergency room.  They walked into the waiting room, where they found Tubbo curled up on a chair, a horrified look on his face.

Wilbur sat next to him, putting an arm around the boy.  "How is she?" He asked quietly.

The brunette teen shook his head.  "She flatlined three times on the way here...  They said she lost too much blood...  She probably won't last through tonight, but she's on life support if anyone wants to say goodbye." Tubbo explained, sniffling.

Wilbur nodded, sighing.  "I should...  Call Phil, Tommy, call Jack, Ranboo, call George." He said. 

He stood, walking away as he pulled his phone from his coat pocket.

:Time Skip:

After making several phone calls, all to their friends withing driving distance, Tommy made a call to Dream.

He listen to it ring three times before the man picked up.

"Tommy, what's up?" Dream greeted cheerfully.

The blonde teen sniffled.  "Dream, (__)'s not gonna be doing the lore stream tomorrow night." He said, rubbing his face tiredly.

"What? Why? Did something happen?" The older male asked worriedly.

Tommy sighed, choking back tears.  "(__) is in the h-hospital...  For a suicide attempt, the doctor said she most likely won't make it through tonight." He explained.

Dream went silent, and on his end of the line, he stood from his bed, and walked out of his room.  "I'm coming to the UK," he said as he walked down the hall.  "Sapnap! Karl! Pack your bags, there's an emergency!" He yelled.

He ignored their replies and stopped in the middle of the hall.  "She'll live, Tommy, I promise." He said.

As he ended the call, he walking into the living room, where Sapnap and Karl sat.  "Get your asses up! We've gotta go!" He exclaimed.

"Why? And Quackity still isn't back from the store." Karl asked, but stood up, tucking his phone into his pocket.

"(__)'s dying, we need to say goodbye." Dream breathed.