[PREFERENCE] How You Met

Tw: none

Requested? Nope!

Enjoy darlings!

_________________________________

Dream:

Your friends little sister was friends with Drista when you and Clay were around 16, and you were hanging out with your friend when you had to drop their little sister off at Clay's house. 

It had been after you had just said goodbye to your friends younger sibling that their car had decided to stop working, so you both had to stay while Clay's dad fixed what was wrong, meaning you got the boys number.

Georgenotfound:

You two met in highschool, you were on the schools basketball team, and top of your class, so you tutored George, and you both liked Minecraft, so you'd spend most of your days talking to each other and hanging out.

Sapnap:

You were one of the cheerleaders at his school, but you didn't like it and had always wanted to play football, like him, and he was one of the only football boys you could tolerate, so you asked him to teach you, even if you couldn't play.

Karl Jacobs:

You're Mr. Beasts adopted sister, and are also a famous YouTuber, but you're famous for making short horror movies and doing special affects makeup.

Quackity:

You two met because you're in the same biology class, and one day during online school, you had forgotten to turn down the volume of your music, which was a Wilbur Soot song, and when you un-muted and your teacher asked you to turn it down, Quackity had started privately messaging you, bragging that he knew Wilbur.  You've been inseparable ever since.

Wilbur Soot:

He spilt coffee on you, resulting in a trip to the emergency room, and an apology date.

Jack Manifold:

You go to his brothers gym and are friends with him despite being older than him, so he set you and Jack up on a blind date (which he streamed).

Technoblade:

You've been friends since you were 16, and even went to the same college, except you didn't drop out, and are studying to get your bachelors in psychology.

Tommyinnit:

You work at the grocery store 10 minutes away, and live across the road from him.

TubboLive_:

Your older brother used to date Tegan, but then he cheated, resulting in you cussing your brother out in front of your family and Tubbo's, embarrassing your family and making Tubbo's proud.  (You're practically theirs now)

Ranboo:

You work at the 7-11 about 10 minutes from his house, and you'd had enough of just seeing him come in late at night, grab an energy drink and some candy, then leave, and made him stay until you had a break, and hung out with him, since he had never come in with any friends.

Purpled:

You were absolutely kicking his teams ass in bedwars, so he managed to get your Snap and found out you actually go to the same school, resulting in a wonderful friendship, which meant he'd have to better his bedwars skills to keep you from picking on him for losing every time.