|Shorts|

i lose motivation after i write the scene that started the idea of the oneshot so i'm gonna try just writing really short scenes and put a bunch in one chapter, so please tell me if y'all enjoy it, and let me know if you want more!

Enjoy, darlings!

_________________

Tw: none

Age: 18

Pronouns: he/they

Home country: America

Mcyt: Ranboo

Title: heaven is with(out) you
_________________

No One's POV
"Heaven is unattainable for those who hate," he said gently.  "But everyone makes it seem like heaven is unattainable for those who love."

Their eyes traveled up, meeting with the gorgeous grey irises they'd adored for so long.

"And though I've hated, I've hated, and loathed and disagreed, I've found myself in heaven, by your side, holding your hand, hearing your laugh and your voice, I've seen heaven in your eyes, and I can't help but wonder what I've done to deserve such a beautiful thing,

"I wonder how I could've possibly stumbled through the golden gates and wound up in such a peaceful place, and with my questions, I question how you chose me to fall for, I question how it couldn't have been you being tripped or pushed,

"You've been deceived, for I am no godly beauty, and yet you choose me over, and over, and over again, and for that I thank you, and ask you to marry me." They breathed.

The other boy smiled, tears filling his eyes.  "You wrote that yourself?" He asked gently.

(__) nodded giddily.  "I thought it'd be really bad, because I wrote it at four in the damn morning," they chuckled.

Ranboo shook his head.  "She'll love it, it's great." He assured his friend, patting his shoulder.

"Thanks," (__) sighed.  "I just have to hope I don't mess up when I do it tonight." He grinned.

The taller of the two checked his phone, and hummed.  "Yeah, don't do that," he forced a smile.  "Listen, I've gotta go, but text me and let me know what she says, okay?" He said, quickly leaving.

(__) stood, confused as they watched through the window of their apartment as the boy wiped his face angrily, speed walking away.

Ranboo pulled the hood of his jacket up, placing his mask over his face once more. 

I'm right here.

You could've chosen me.

_________________________

Age: 20

Pronouns: she/her

Home country: America

Mcyt: Sapnap

_________________

No One's POV
(__) sniffled, only able to watch as the movers carried her boyfriends things out of his home.  She sat on the grass with her arms crossed, trying to bring herself some sort of comfort.

She turned her head as someone sat down beside her, sighing.  "I know, I know, it's a good thing, but I'm gonna miss you..." she muttered to her boyfriend.

The brunette frowned.  "It's only for six months, you'll be done with college, and then after graduation you'll get to come to Florida with me," Sapnap said.  "And Patches, of course." He added with a chuckle.

(__) cracked a small smile as she looked down at her lap.  "Yeah, but I've never gone this long without you next to me...  There's definitely gonna be an adjustment period." She breathed.

_________________