[PREFERENCE]: How They Wake You Up

Tw: none

Notes: do y'all want another couple chapters that are just tournament pics?? i really want to

Enjoy, darlings!

_________________

Dream:

Sometimes he dumps a bucket of ice water on you, sometimes he wakes you up with kisses, it really depends.

Georgenotfound:

You really think he's gonna wake up before you? Comrade shawty he's got the same sleep schedule as Dream that's not gonna happen.  However, on the rare occasion he wakes up before you, he makes you breakfast in bed.

Sapnap:

He used to have an air horn to wake you up but you threatened him so he doesn't do that anymore, so now he wakes you up by gently shaking you and calling your name.

Karl Jacobs:

One time he woke you up only for you to get a bucket of slime dumped on you, but that was for a Mr. Beast video and Jimmy ended up having to replace your sheets, mattress, pillows, blankets and carpet, but he usually just pats your face and uses nicknames until you wake up.

Quackity:

Screaming in Spanish.  It's a daily occurrence.  When he went to the UK to visit George he recorded himself screaming in Spanish and set your alarm sound to that.

Wilbur Soot:

He falls out of bed.  Every morning.  Without fail.  He says it works better than coffee but you disagree, mostly because one time he fell and hit his face on his bedside table, which gave him a black eye that lasted a week.

Jack Manifold:

Usually Scott has to wake both of you up but on days when he doesn't, Jack wakes you up by jumping on the bed, he's almost broken an ankle like that.

Technoblade:

He's usually still up when other get up, so he sets reminders on his phone and spams you with wakeup texts.

Tommyinnit:

Contrary to popular belief, Tommy actually wakes you up very calmly, he just rubs your back or plays with your hair, telling you it's time to wake up until you do.

TubboLive_:

He usually wakes you up by making breakfast very loudly, but when that doesn't work he just picks you up and carries you to the sofa before bringing you food.

Ranboo:

He wakes you up by throwing open the curtains and yelling out what the weather is going to be like for the day like a news reporter.

Purpled:

90% of the time he throws pillows at you while yelling until you wake up, the other 10% he wakes you up by gently shaking you and makes you coffee/tea

_________________

i really wanna make another chapter of tournament photos because i've played 7 games since the last one and i look GOOD

however i feel like that would be kinda dumb since y'all are here for oneshots and preferences and not a bitch on roller skates wearing booty shorts