[PREFERENCE] Your Sibling(s)/Who You're Related To

Tw: none

Requested? Nope!

Enjoy, darlings!

__________________

Dream:

You're Sapnap's older sibling, you like to make fun of him for being the baby in the house (you live in Florida with him and Dream)

Georgenotfound:

Wilbur's twin sibling, you also play guitar and sing, you just never pursued it as a career.

Sapnap:

Skeppy's little sibling, you moved a little after highschool, but moved back to be with Nick 🥰

Karl Jacobs:

Like I said before, your Jimmy's adopted sibling, you were adopted when you were about sixteen, after having been fostered by his family for a year.

Quackity:

You're actually Corpse Husband's younger sibling 😳. You actually can copy your brothers voice very well, and like to trick people, lol. You're also the 'UwU' voice in some of his songs, it was actually originally Corpse's ringtone for you, from one of your late night adventures with your brother when you went out on the town and got drunk for your 21st birthday lmao.

Wilbur Soot:

Your Tommy's older cousin, and you actually live in Brighton, so when Tommy does meetups with Wilbur and others, he always stays a few nights at your place.

Jack Manifold:

You're Purpled's older sibling, and you moved to the UK as soon as you turned eighteen so you could do photography.

Technoblade:

You're Philza's niece/nephew/(I don't know the gender neutral term for this sorry), but you and your mother had moved to America when you were thirteen, and that's how you met.

Tommyinnit:

You're George's little sibling, and you were staying with George when he and Tommy did that media share stream.

TubboLive_:

You're Jack's adopted sibling, but you were adopted about two years after you met Tubbo.

Ranboo:

You're Dream's sibling, but you moved out at sixteen, and don't often get to see your older brother :(.

Purpled:

BadBoyHalo is your uncle, and a great one at that, when your on stream with Purpled, he's in chat telling both of you 'language'.