《Nur》You Make Me Better

Reviewer:- SweetAsRasmalai-

You Make Me Better by Alia_Wister 

Thanks for choosing me as your reviewer! Your work was really great and yes, there were a few mistakes that I can note to help you improve your book. Let's go!

━━━━Cover
The cover looks so great. I like the fonts and the picture used for the cover, but the overall appearance of it seems basic and a bit lacklustre.
Since it looks aesthetic and the characters in the photo seem to match fairly well, I think it's good, but I'd consider upgrading it. However it's just a suggestion it's up to you to decide

━━━━Title
  "You Make me Better" I love the title, it is so simple and to the point. However, I am unable to make a strong connection between the title and the blurb or the story.
Maybe it could be modified to make a stronger connection with the story.

━━━━Description/blurb
The blurb is a good length, I think you give a great amount of hooking at the end, so much that I was more than ready to start reading. There's a one or two grammatical errors in a blurb

"but none of them let it on due to ugly experiences from the past." This line doesn't
seems right, Maybe changing the word 'let it on ' into 'let it go ' will make more sense.

╰┈➤ "but none of them let it go due to ugly experiences from the past."

And there were some punctuation errors apart from that it's a great blurb

━━━━Storyline/plot
It's a beautiful love story of Sitara Roy and Kabir Sinha. Where sitara is the CEO of a successful fashion brand called Estilo and Kabir Sinha is one of the top models of the country.

The basic concept of the story is Kabir doesn't believe in the word love because of his past experiences and here sitara who believes that love is everything. When he met sitara he started to believe in word love again.

This was also something that almost every story has. But, it was worth reading, but yet it sounded repeated. The plot had many places where I had felt those moments I had read somewhere else. But the humour you created inside the story was something that I loved the most.

━━━━Writing style
The way of your writing was simply chef's kiss. I loved the way you gave the right description of the places and people. You really got me hooked. I really love your writing style.Not too long, nor too short. The chapters sounded the right amount of word count with enough dialogues!

━━━━Characters
I'm impressed by the way you portrayed your characters. Their traits are pretty clear. It's not quite perfect or effortless, but it's not bad. There could perhaps be more hints about their personalities.

I'm loving the characters so far. They have really great and indirect descriptions that make them so easy to keep up with. Their species are given too, which really helps distinguish them. Their appearances are a nice touch to help readers visualize them.
The only thing I felt is you just left what happened to the character Roshan untold. It feels like he was left out apart from that everything is perfect.

━━━━Grammar/Spelling
Your grammar was pretty great at first, then at some points in the middle, it got a bit sloppier. Still not bad, but there were just some more mistakes.

You mainly had commas where they weren't needed, sometimes missed commas in other circumstances, and had incorrect dialogue punctuation.

Maybe Proofreading and revision should be able to solve all these issues quite easily and stop readers from getting sidetracked due to any mistakes.

━━━━Engagement of the readers
This story has potential.There was a lot of good romance, drama, emotion and especially your humours. I enjoyed the story so far. This was a very fast paced book and was such a good read, it never had a dull moment. Worth reading!

This is such a sweet romantic story . Looking forward to more of your works

⚊𝐍𝐮𝐫 ₊˚✧