《Ana》Under the Morreal Sun

Reviewer : ceo_kjinnie

“Under the Morralean Sun” by OneLonelyLuniph

➼COVER (8/10)
The cover was attractive and relates to the story well however I am not a big fan of the fonts used in the cover. Other than that, the cover displays the title and the author’s name pretty well.

➼TITLE (10/10)
The title was appropriate for the story and makes sense to the plotline.

➼BLURB (8/10)
Loved how the blurb was of the perfect length and had just the right amount of details that is necessary to provoke interest in the readers. It was on point but didnt make me intrigued to know what happens next. There were too many break points.

➼PLOT (10/10)
The plot was very well structured and executed properly. The central idea of the story was very interesting. It had a normal pace, neither too fast nor too slow.

➼ORIGINALITY (10/10)
A very original story by the author. Originality is always appreciated, keep it up! Also I must point put how I was impressed with the terms you came up in the guide for the book.

➼ WRITING STYLE (9/10)
Your writing style was simple and easy to understand but at the same time it had a good vocabulary. Although the chapters were a bit lengthy, it had just the right amount of content in each page.

➼CHARACTER AND STORY DEVELOPMENT (9/10)
All the characters in your story were well constructed. It was fun to see Lura’s adventures. The character and story development was gradual and did not feel rushed at all.

➼SETTING/WORLDBUILDING (8/10)
This is where I felt you could use a bit more explanation. Some places felt bland and under-described which made it hard for me to imagine.

➼GRAMMAR & SPELLING (8/10)
Punctuation and grammar errors were evident in a few places. I’m sure you already know this but I recommend using Hemmingway Editor/Grammarly while proofreading to make it simpler.

➼ENJOYMENT AND ENGAGEMENT (8/10)
I think this is a great book for readers who enjoy fantasy. Some scenes in your book tend to bore me but it was a good read nonetheless. Keep updating!

➼OVERALL (88/100)
Thank you for choosing me as your reviewer, it was so much fun doing this review! Have a great day/night.
                        ~Ana