《June》 The Element of Surprise

Reviewer: Junective
Written by: WritersAtHeart2125

Thank you so much for giving me the chance to review your story.

It was a great story and I really enjoyed it.

❥ Title: The title was great and matched well with the plot. But to be honest I think the story could have a better title.

❥ Cover: The cover was not appealing or attractive. It looked bland and I suggest that, you should change the cover entirely as the cover is the first thing that attracts a reader.

❥ Blurb: A well written blurb with the right amount of mystery. And did not give too much from the plot either. But I think you should read it once more as there was some area I got a bit confused.

❥ Storyline: A unique plot which written very well. Perfect flow of the story and the description of characters surroundings were delivered perfectly making it easier for the readers to understand and visualise. The story began in an not too fast pace with each chapters ended perfectly enticing the reader to read more.

❥ Characters: All the characters were well portrayed and developed. Each of them having different personalities which t author has managed to capture greatly.

❥ Grammar and punctuations: There were areas where I found lack of punctuations. Very few grammatical errors were only found. And no typos.

❥ Conclusions: The story was great and I loved it a lot. It was written in a that kept the readers on the edge. Perfect!!!

Best Wishes