《Ana》Aravena

Reviewer" ceo_kjinnie
Written by: SabrinaEttey

➼COVER (9/10)
The cover is absolutely beautiful and attractive. The choice of image was good which gives off fantasy vibes but I’m not a big fan of the fonts you have used. I recommend using a font that gives off a more royal vibe.

➼TITLE (7/10)
I like the title, it’s unique as you have gone for the main character's name but I would have preferred it if it had a deeper meaning or connection to the story.

➼BLURB (10/10)
The description was of the perfect length, does not give out any spoilers and makes readers intrigued which is excellent.

➼PLOT (9/10)
The plot was amazing and very interesting. Each chapter’s ending was written in a way that makes readers want to keep turning the pages.

➼ORIGINALITY (10/10)
Originality is always appreciated! I like how you did not stick to the cliche tropes and stereotypes of dark fantasy novels and added your own twists to it.

➼ WRITING STYLE (9/10)
Your writing style is on point and clear. The descriptions weren't too long, which is a mistake most authors make yet everything was conveyed properly.

➼CHARACTER AND STORY DEVELOPMENT (10/10)
The character development was drastic and very well written. Lots of appreciation for the way you made the readers believe that Arabella was a rude/cruel queen and then slowly make everyone sympathize for her by revealing her backstory. Most of the things were pretty realistic when it came to the characters, which is good.
As for the story development, it was pretty smooth and the flow was normal.

➼SETTING/WORLDBUILDING (10/10)
Well explained, nothing else to say about it.

➼GRAMMAR & SPELLING (9/10)
No grammar and spelling errors in general which shows your efforts in editing each chapter. But proofreading wouldn't do any harm. You can always use the Hemmingway Editor/Grammarly if you’re too lazy like me.

➼ENJOYMENT AND ENGAGEMENT (8/10)
Overall, it was so much fun reading your book. I’m sure people like me who enjoy dark fantasy and royal themes will certainly have a great time reading it.

➼OVERALL (91/100)
Thanks a lot for choosing me as your reviewer! Have a great day/night Sabrina.
                        ~Ana