《June》Freefall

Reviewer: Junective
Written by: mariexwriter

Thank you so much for giving me the chance to review your story.

It was a great story and I enjoyed it.

❥ Title: The title suited the story plot very well. It really do gives of a romantic vibe and will surely attracts some readers.

❥ Cover: The cover was simple yet beautiful, the cover mainly evokes a romantic vibe like the title but the background picture is very common and used and really didn’t match the title that greatly, so I suggest that you change background image.

❥ Blurb: Blurb connects with the title and plot very well, it gives off just the write amount from the plot. The small character introduction will good and it all set the mood of the story.

❥ Storyline: The story was unique and very well written. The words went well together and I loved how you began the story with some hippie but also managed to introduce the main character and her friend to the readers. Each chapters had great content and ended chapters well. The pace of the story was middle and but sometimes it was a bit slow. The description was written well helping the readers to visualise the scenes very well.

❥ Characters: The characters are very well developed and portrayed, you have managed to capture the emotions and feelings of the characters perfectly. And have given them unique personalities to go with.

❥ Grammar and punctuations: Your grammar was in point. And no typos were found which is a good thing as it is a mistake a lot of writers made. The punctuations were added correctly. And you have a good word choice I may add.

❥ Conclusions: The story was written well and the blurb and the first chapter itself is written in well which sets the same mood and also helps the reader to imagine what to except. You have a really good writing style but I still suggest and recommends you to read other stories so it helps to improve your own. With all that being said hope this review is helpful and have a great day.

Best Wishes